Seeking Classic/Retro Female Protagonist RPGM

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Looking for Classic or Retro or look like retro RPGM like Megrim game, Scale Garden game, shoku, Ariadne, Knight of Phantasm and the likes i guess, mostly RPGM 2000, 2003, XP
any recommendation?

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Maybe Witch act, and if you like it I would recommend other Clymenia games as well. For example Salvation is also pretty popular.
Hunter quest - I´d say this comes close to the ones you sent in art style. Also it uses old rpgm mechanics.
Ambrosia is a newer game, but by in game mechanics and themes I would still call it old school.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Maybe Witch act, and if you like it I would recommend other Clymenia games as well. For example Salvation is also pretty popular.
Hunter quest - I´d say this comes close to the ones you sent in art style. Also it uses old rpgm mechanics.
Ambrosia is a newer game, but by in game mechanics and themes I would still call it old school.
thanks, i definitely check the first two, ambrosia and Celesphonia i already finish the game
Wolf engine is alright thought, Iam just tired of chibi sprite of MV and it's "modern and high res" looking texture except karryn prison ° ͜ʖ ͡ -