Others WIP Classmate Remodeling - Let's make this Cocky Girl a Test Subject!

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
full_size_cover.jpg

Overview:
The main character 'Tsuyoshi' is a high school student who studies diligently every day to get his PhD in biology.
His classmates, always chattering on about frivolous topics, are clearly beneath him and his experiments at home.

One day, Tsuyoshi achieves a breakthrough on his work on a drug which will one day grant humans eternal life.

However, he soon finds out that his test mice's cells did not rejuvenate.
Instead, what he observes are swelled-up breasts, male reproductive organs appearing on the females and an extraordinarily strong sex drive.
There are no serious side effects, but Tsuyoshi's drug is a failure, regardless.
And so, on the next day, he directs his anger at his unfortunate classmate Miki, who had made it a habit of making fun of him.

'I'm going to use this drug on her.'

And so began Tsuyoshi's modification experiments on Miki.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2011-06-10
Original Title: 同級生改造~生意気娘は実験台にしてしまえッ!~, Dōkyūsei kaizō ~ namaiki musume wa jikken-dai ni shite shima e~tsu!~
Developer website: &
Sequels:
  1. Futanari Mother And Her Torturous Daughter
  2. A Futanari Mother, a Cross-Dressing Boy, and a Loving Daughter Taking Care of Her Mother's Ejaculation
Translator: MrMister0815
Censored
: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited Machine Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translation work is currently underway. The current progress will be updated below as progress is made.
Current translation Progress:
Translated Chapters: 16 / 52
Initial Proof-Reading: 9 / 52
Flowchart: WIP
Translation of buttons and menus: Complete
Repacking the game: Pending
Final Proof-Reading: Pending

DOWNLOAD
[Download links will be posted once I have ascertained that the game is actually playable]

sample.png 1.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Moved to translation, that's where in progress translations are meant to go. When your done report the opening post and ask for it to be moved to games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrMister0815

MrMister0815

May 11, 2018
Will we be seeing progress on this now that the other two are completed?
Eventually, yes. I haven't given up on it, I was just burned out and then the sequel was announced. Said sequel is also significantly shorter (about 1/3 if I remember correctly). It's also a lot more complex to the point where I'll probably have to make a flow chart to map out the endings.

I'll maybe fire this one up again this weekend if I find the time.

Reactions: Violated Princess