pavol000

Aug 8, 2016
How do you grow your dick in this?
Lifting weights in gym boost masculinity. As it reach certain number and you are not female, you can have a dream about change.

From editor, it looks that mc_studBuff is stat, that rule this. If more than 10, growth happens. Max size is 4.

pavol000

Aug 8, 2016
Looks like from 0.3.4 up the rape in bar bathroom in Redlight is broken. If you struggle, it keeps repeating the same. It only changes, who is raping you. And if you get to the finish, it changes to you raping him. In earlier version, it worked.

Other bug is, that in one of my saves, I cannot use mirror. It crashes QSP. Loading older one worked fine.

0.4.0 fixed both of these errors.

gamerguy524

Jan 19, 2019
I have the ring but am unable to charge it. I tried masturbating in bed but that didn't do anything. how does it work?

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Lifting weights in gym boost masculinity. As it reach certain number and you are not female, you can have a dream about change.

From editor, it looks that mc_studBuff is stat, that rule this. If more than 10, growth happens. Max size is 4.
max size is 4cm??? You can't totally go full male again?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
how do you pregress with julia?
First you need to masturbate in the shower and she will catch you - when you have a penis, I am not sure if the event triggers if you have a pussy already - and she will tell you to come to your room someday at specified hours (15-20 if I remember, so you have to skip working shift at Hooters if you have - she will give you some woman clothes). Later event (forced shaving) triggers somewhere in Fairhaven house, but I don't know exactly where and at what hours (having dick is not necessary for later events).

Limit0815

Jan 2, 2018
the secretaries job is missing if you talk to the workers later in the course of the selection

This is in version 3.6 and 4.0.1

Reactions: NUNCIO
Sep 28, 2017
I can imagine this game going into v. 1.0 in a buggy state, but then getting patched and patched until the bugs are fixed in v 2.0 :LOL:

hohol

May 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "FAPCLondon, почта: 3609027, участник: 870"]
То же самое, время от времени он будет зависать на пару секунд.
[/ QUOTE]
он перестает работать!

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Anyone else running into an issue on 0.4.4 where theres no option to initiate sex after flirting?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
0.4.4 is out and it's mostly progress on full fem route. Resist route still on initial release status as far as I can tell. It's also still possible to get lucky with hooters girl while still having a chub but she will not notice it or comment on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belfeg0r

Jan 18, 2020
Played several games on QSP. But this game is unique - every few steps is a mistake. It's impossible :poop:

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes