Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Just so you know 0.7.5 is out on tf site.
v0.7.5

Minor Updates

• Alarm Clock can now be set for specific week days
  • Selected outfit now displays with the "getting dressed" vid clip
  • Gypsy’s gender swap spell now has more effects when you cast it on yourself
  • Pregnancy flavor added -- comments and what not from NPCs (Julia, and waitressing job(s) at Hooters and Kelly's.) Strip Club now demotes you to waitress while you're pregnant.
  • Spelling error updates
  • minor bug fixes
Main Update

• There is now a Coffee Stand in the University Campus area. And you know you'll be able to sell more than just coffee in the window! Open to both boys and girls, you just have to be attractive.

Reactions: FA80

Zeyon1

Jul 5, 2019
you need to download every media pack from the first post (7.0 till 7.4 Media Pack), the all package is just everything up till 7.0
after extracting there will be the following folders : Images, PockUni, Sounds
the qsp file needs to be in the same folder as them
So I've followed all the instructions and yet when i open the game i only get the action tab and the status tab at the bottom, and i can hear the sound effects, there are no images whatsoever being shown. i have the qsp file in the same folder as the images/pockuni/sounds.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
the game folder looks like this
01.jpg
if the rar (zip...) files are extracted correctly, then the folder with images should have a size of about 1 gigabyte
  • explanation of Version Files:
    • "FullGamePack - v0.7.0" is everything you need to play the game. It's a huge file, but it's complete. If you are new more missed some earlier updates, you want this file.
    • MediaPack_v0.7.X -- this is whatever specific media update was included for that version
    • CleanSlate_v0.7.X -- this is the main game file for the listed version
    • If you're new, just download everything starting from the earliest version
    • If you're a returning player; you only need to download the version files that are new since your last visit.
To play QSP based games you will need a QSP player. Specifically the v1.9 by Sonnix

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
So i have this problem i cant flirt with guys i got inhibition 0 and always is small talk
1. you're cheating
2. you're cheating
3. you're cheating...
you don't like guys. see the description of the character. or even easier: your character is ugly. what is the level of beauty?

Reactions: Chronos92

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
1. you're cheating
2. you're cheating
3. you're cheating...
you don't like guys. see the description of the character. or even easier: your character is ugly. what is the level of beauty?

ahhh yeah im atracted to women that is way i didnt read the description well its time to start again i guess, thanks

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
If the game is installed for the first time you need to download and unpack all mediapacks in the following order:
01.jpg
1. 0.7.0 (base)
2. 0.7.1
3. 0.7.1b
4. 0.7.2
5. 0.7.3
6. 0.7.4
7. 0.7.5
Replace all old files with new ones.
Always run the new version with the current qsp file. The latest version CleanSlate_v0.7.5.qsp
If the unpacking is done correctly, the game folder will look like this:
02.jpg

Quest Soft Player
is needed to start the game.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Damn I quit the idea of play that game, impossible to have images the game folder looks as it is showed above but stil noting, the Video Decode Stats dont shows when I have try to play, so unless the game apears complete, or I have a detailed explanation about wat to unpack as that crap unrars other rars to, and also a detailed explantion how to mount that and not partial explanations, beter I forgot that game

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
Damn I quit the idea of play that game, impossible to have images the game folder looks as it is showed above but stil noting, the Video Decode Stats dont shows when I have try to play, so unless the game apears complete, or I have a detailed explanation about wat to unpack as that crap unrars other rars to, and also a detailed explantion how to mount that and not partial explanations, beter I forgot that game
can you post a screenshot of your folder structure ?
what tool do you use to extract the archives ?
have you looked into the image folder if the images are present or if there was an extraction error ?
just for a test : delete everything besides the archives and extract only the FullGamePack_v0.7.0.rar and start the 7.0 qsp file that comes with that archive
what you can also test is if the folder structure is to long for the qsp engine

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

I like the game, but I have a problem with the relationships of the receptionnist job: I can't get Angela nor Jim to get higher than 4 with the MC.

Could someone explain how I can raise them? I've tried several combinations of outfits and makeup, and I can't find a single one, for any of them, they can appreciate, and everytime I interact with them, they either stay at 4 or even go down to 3. What do I need to do?

I tried to find the answer in this forum, but I imagine I do not formulate it correctly, cause I can't find anything...

I even tried to bypass the first stages in the save files, hoping to access some content I will understand, but I can't find where/how the relationships are tracked in it (and the available cheat does not deal with relationships).

I also have a problem with the stripper job/story. Everytime I speak with Mike, the following message is given: “You're just not ready to talk about other types of work here just yet.”

And yet, I can have sex with clients after a lapdance. What is missing?

Thanks for your help

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Also, I prefer to write a separate message to speak about a bug from the new version: I am not sure exactly how it occurs, but it seems that, if the MC is really tired and goes to bed late, the alarm does not work properly. I had mine set up for 7 AM, went to bed on several occasions after 1 or 2, and woke up at 9 or 10. However, using saves to go back in time, I managed to get up at 6:30, tired, but at least awake and able to go get some coffee. The best I could understand is that, for some hours, if the alarm time is not enough to reach a certain Sleep level, it is ignored completely.

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
there it is the folder must be the extractor winrar must not work for that game:(
okay, so your main folder for clean slate is called "CleanSlate0.73" so it looks like you extracted either just 7.3 or everything from 7.3 till 7.5
just to check : if you select all folders and check their file size (select them all, right click > properties ) they should take up around 1.11 gb
your folders will be smaller since you lack the big batch of the rars from 7.0 till 7.3

FolderInfos.jpg

Last edited:

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Does anything increase dominance? If so what specifically? I messed around with things like the gun magazine, always choosing the top sex position as male/shemale/female, and it never increased. As a male/shemale most of the on top sex events are broken and also end as if you're on the receiving end.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes