Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
hi did some one know how i do unlock the clothes wirh big boobs ?
How do i get them or unlock them?

i fond them in the image folder bu not in the game

Reactions: slowman

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
any chance that mc can stay futa/trans and not become full women or even get women pregnant or even reverse it but later in the game but having to say gotten pregnant 100 time as a example

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
any chance that mc can stay futa/trans and not become full women or even get women pregnant or even reverse it but later in the game but having to say gotten pregnant 100 time as a example
yes there is a way to halt the transformation and stay trans.

May 31, 2019
yes i know that im talking permanently with out the risk
What risk? That you'd accidentally misclick?
All you have to do is say no whenever the gypsy comes in your dreams and asks if you want to "be the form you see yourself as" or whatever. It's been a while, but I'm even sure that there's an option right at the very first time it shows up to permanently disable those dreams in the future.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
is there any way to defeat Upgrayyed? i see a fight scene in the pics folder but cant seem to find out how to beat him he just takes what money i got

Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
how do i turn jim into a woman?
found a pictur in his charater folder where he is a woman and his house change aswell to look mor girly

Wmayrt

Dec 2, 2016
found a pictur in his charater folder where he is a woman and his house change aswell to look mor girly
Think you have to use the bonus from the gypsy for turning in a relic but it may also not be written yet.

Reactions: Klaus51

Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
Maybe, i have the gender swap spell but never fond a way to use it on him. or has it somting to do with ryan trying to take over the company? once he gave me tasks (older version) to interact with the rest, but now 0.8 he only balckmails me. is ther no rayen takeover anymore ?

Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
i Have one mor question .
if you get the A.I.M. mission you can choose betwenn 4 items GPS unit seems to to be the most usefull (are ther side efects?)

What are the side effects of the makeup? do i have to use it servel weaks to get a side efect or dont wah it of?

And i don#t know if the R.I.G. or the pencil can be used for somting use full can you do somzing with them or ist just clicking ?

May 31, 2019
Think you have to use the bonus from the gypsy for turning in a relic but it may also not be written yet.
Gotta finish the Office questline making sure that Ryan is in power. It's been a while since I've played, but you have to get each of the office members to trust you. Angela is pretty easy, just babysit her cat, then follow the instructions, to get Jim, you have to get Michael first. To do that, you have to go out on business trips with Michael and "seal the deal" whenever the client asks you for a sexual favor. Eventually, Michael will let you go on business trips by yourself, and then you sabotage those deals. Eventually you'll be able to progress with Jim after that point.
If you follow all of Ryan's instructions then the office will be re-structured, and so will Jim.

Klaus51

Apr 20, 2019
Gotta finish the Office questline making sure that Ryan is in power. It's been a while since I've played, but you have to get each of the office members to trust you. Angela is pretty easy, just babysit her cat, then follow the instructions, to get Jim, you have to get Michael first. To do that, you have to go out on business trips with Michael and "seal the deal" whenever the client asks you for a sexual favor. Eventually, Michael will let you go on business trips by yourself, and then you sabotage those deals. Eventually you'll be able to progress with Jim after that point.
If you follow all of Ryan's instructions then the office will be re-structured, and so will Jim.
thank you

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes