max_002

Mar 30, 2019
author: fix the animation (red lights/billiards/park (rapist) sex: anal: ending in the pussy always instead of the same hole where the beginning was.
or make a choice

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
well.. hear the rumor.. go to the church investigate be there on time
Also, and idk if this helps because ive never successfully gotten it to work, whenever i try the Fight Club content at the church my macho man max strength and "ford tough" trait characters still get their ass beat 99% of the time, so you may need to go to the weekly self defense classes before you can even win a fight here.

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
Also, and idk if this helps because ive never successfully gotten it to work, whenever i try the Fight Club content at the church my macho man max strength and "ford tough" trait characters still get their ass beat 99% of the time, so you may need to go to the weekly self defense classes before you can even win a fight here.
Yeah I'm pretty sure ford tough doesn't affect the fight club, just fighting skill. I'm pretty sure getting your ass beat in the fight club will boost the fighting skill, you can also go to the boxing gym in the Wharf district and spar to get the fighting skill up to I think either 10 or 15.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The self defense class is only one of the way to hear about it.
Rumor is rumor it means conversation with npc so for example chat with girls at fh ...

hungryyyy

May 27, 2024
Compressed. (~1.1 GB)
( Since i love this game and i know its very optimised, still i wanted to make something special for it. People like me, with 'limited data quotas' needs compressed versions, so i kinda tried to trick qsp player and i think it worked. I tested the compressed version on 3 different PCs for about 20mins gameplay each and everything looked good. Don't think theres noticeable quality loss too, so everything looks fine. I could go for more lower quality for size but wanted to stay 'nearly same quality' line. And hey! Feedbacks are always welcome ofc. )

Clean Slate [v1.0.4] [mugwump]

If you still dont have the qsp190 or dont wanna jump on posts, here you go..

Last edited:

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
can you play as a male? o_O
Yes you can, you start off as male. If you choose to stay at the women's shelter you'll appear as female for a week but it'll wear off. Wear masculine looking clothing, more options will be available at the used clothes store after a while or if your inhibition is lower than 60 I think there is a male only shop in the wharf district. Use weights at the gym to raise your strength and it helps reduce your breast size. Fight in the fight club, previous posts were just talking about that so look there for the how too. You can work at the dairy farm as a farmhand but you can only do that if you LOOK male.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
can you play as a male? o_O
Yes you can play as one for a long time. The game trys to push fem tf that can be negated.
First of all do not live in Fair haven cause you need to look fem for that.
Sleeping with high lust accelerates tf. The hobo at downtown can block either mental or physical changes .
Not being a cumdump is a good way to stay male. (so gays have a harder time)
Do what dudes do fight fuck wear male clothes and don't act like a sissy cause others will push you down that role.
If you want male clothes you can buy without cheat or degraded inhibition just by visiting the male Office clothes store in business district Anderson building... you need 200+$ that can be earned fast.
Some relic helps like the fertility statue.
Ps: hell you can have your own bimbo to fuck and money printer if you go to the downtown bar find the 2 celebrating guys go along with them and stage a surprise attack against the guy that listed first....

Last edited:
Reactions: HenWen

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
I've also been trying to do laundry and the shelter isn't auto washing it and i don't have an option to wash it at the laundromat

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes