MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I'm stuck with "human relations" course (as a woman). I missed 1 or 2 courses and probably did not the right choices. It's already the fourth time the course continue with the teacher inviting me to the Pearl Restaurant and I fail to pass !?! And of course I can't sign again... It's a infinite loop ?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I'm stuck with "human relations" course (as a woman). I missed 1 or 2 courses and probably did not the right choices. It's already the fourth time the course continue with the teacher inviting me to the Pearl Restaurant and I fail to pass !?! And of course I can't sign again... It's a infinite loop ?
Right choices? nope what you need is charm and good looks, do not miss lectures... and also do not be a jerk.
And yeah you have to seduce your teacher cause you were absent...

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Well, by "right choices" I mean I didn't fool aroud with my "colleagues" during the "lecture" and I missed some course (one or two) at the very beginning by mistake. Well, the game says my appearence is divine and I "work for the certificate" during the diner but now have a 0 GPA (It was 3.0 before the diner loop with the teacher)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Well, by "right choices" I mean I didn't fool aroud with my "colleagues" during the "lecture" and I missed some course (one or two) at the very beginning by mistake. Well, the game says my appearence is divine and I "work for the certificate" during the diner but now have a 0 GPA (It was 3.0 before the diner loop with the teacher)
Well... this game has some bugs so it helps if you save/ quick save before you do things.
(you need charm)
And yes you probably has to start anew.
As i said before the game is shaky so long quests are soul crushing.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
How to improve relations with Scott? I'm stuck at 52. And I talk to him everyday.
First of all it is an incest route cause Scott is your SON.
Any way you may or may not gone to dinner with him an his mom.
Scott like to work on cars sooner or later you can go help him.
It is an unfinished quest line.!!!

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Hi this post is for control freaks and spoiler for v1.05(yes it is out few days ago)
Any way here goes fate (TF) control 101
I write this so you can know how to control TF so you can reach your desired form and stay that way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have an annoying bug, where my Asian Female Character with pussy and the picture on the side saying I look female. Will transform into the SilverSlut but the game says that I am now male with a dick.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I have an annoying bug, where my Asian Female Character with pussy and the picture on the side saying I look female. Will transform into the SilverSlut but the game says that I am now male with a dick.
I am amazed on the fact that you can open character description in silver mode. :ROFLMAO:
Ok joke aside here is the question that may help find your answer: How did you turn into a woman? Cause TF systems interfere with each other.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I am amazed on the fact that you can open character description in silver mode. :ROFLMAO:
Ok joke aside here is the question that may help find your answer: How did you turn into a woman? Cause TF systems interfere with each other.
Mostly the silhouette is male and when sex happens it is a male getting fucked. (So something is clearly wrong)
male birth control.

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Hi this post is for control freaks and spoiler for v1.05(yes it is out few days ago)
Any way here goes fate (TF) control 101
I write this so you can know how to control TF so you can reach your desired form and stay that way.

Dark Passenger "helping" also to prevent TF.. (not having to sleep the buffs will just keep raising until you decide to sleep for any motivation)
You can get the trait also at warehouse in Wharf district without passing through Ivan and Kreemer, just need to search in the library..
Will also give you chance to train more (also during the night until you enter gym before it will close..).
You can hunt rapists (park/men restroom) to avoid using the trident.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Dark Passenger "helping" also to prevent TF.. (not having to sleep the buffs will just keep raising until you decide to sleep for any motivation)
You can get the trait also at warehouse in Wharf district without passing through Ivan and Kreemer, just need to search in the library..
Will also give you chance to train more (also during the night until you enter gym before it will close..).
You can hunt rapists (park/men restroom) to avoid using the trident.
Well... this 'option' is under the 'Or you can release the inner monster' spoiler...
Cause its a different game in the game with no turning back or at least not without the anal ring... but if you do undo the trait then what are we speaking of?
Ps:If you want unlimited time without the need to sleep then you do not need to turn into a monster cause the mansion fountain capable to do so without a catch. I did not include this cause there is no impact on tf at all cause if you play without sleep then probably your buff and anti buff max out and cancel out.
Oy then what is all this for then?!..... At most you loose 5 inhibition next time you sleep if any....Also you will find yourself seriously under weight.In time.

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Well... this 'option' is under the 'Or you can release the inner monster' spoiler...
Cause its a different game in the game with no turning back or at least not without the anal ring... but if you do undo the trait then what are we speaking of?
Ps:If you want unlimited time without the need to sleep then you do not need to turn into a monster cause the mansion fountain capable to do so without a catch. I did not include this cause there is no impact on tf at all cause if you play without sleep then probably your buff and anti buff max out and cancel out.
Oy then what is all this for then?!..... At most you loose 5 inhibition next time you sleep if any....Also you will find yourself seriously under weight.In time.
You can still eat how much you wanna.. the bars are never full, yes missing an option to turn back from the demon pact for now, but i hope in the future the Almost Useless Priest could help in that..
The Demon suffering a lot while entering the Church from the front door.. while no suffering while entering from the side for the fight..
What i miss more is the option to choose your race out of asian/white.. The Vids are already that fucked up that i can't understand why they just don't add more options to that..

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
You can still eat how much you wanna.. the bars are never full, yes missing an option to turn back from the demon pact for now, but i hope in the future the Almost Useless Priest could help in that..
The Demon suffering a lot while entering the Church from the front door.. while no suffering while entering from the side for the fight..
What i miss more is the option to choose your race out of asian/white.. The Vids are already that fucked up that i can't understand why they just don't add more options to that..
First of all the priest is not useless- >its part of the mansion relic quest, also the only trashcan for kinks
You can switch your race any time at the fountain near the community building business district
As for race outside white asian? Aside from dimension door you have to wait until the dev has cash/time for the ai generated portraits.

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
First of all the priest is not useless- >its part of the mansion relic quest, also the only trashcan for kinks
You can switch your race any time at the fountain near the community building business district
Yes, for that i said Almost Useless and not just Useless..
Meaning you can be black or latin drinking a potion, but you can't choose to be black or latin as race at the fountain..
Still the vids not considering asian or the potions, so i can't understand why they don't add more to the fountain..

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, for that i said Almost Useless and not just Useless..
Meaning you can be black or latin drinking a potion, but you can't choose to be black or latin as race at the fountain..
Still the vids not considering asian or the potions, so i can't understand why they don't add more to the fountain..
Give it time and it will be... it needs mc portraits and a lot based on the existing ones. Just look at the reflection folder it needs 236 modified pictures per race.
As for the vids consider race? Maybe in the faaar future the dev do it considering that by conservative estimate it needs 20k-30k more pic and vids so it prety far away.
Ps the current sex vid /pic needed is only around 70-80% finished so you may have to wait years for race specific xxx .

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Give it time and it will be... it needs mc portraits and a lot based on the existing ones. Just look at the reflection folder it needs 236 modified pictures per race.
As for the vids consider race? Maybe in the faaar future the dev do it considering that by conservative estimate it needs 20k-30k more pic and vids so it prety far away.
Ps the current sex vid /pic needed is only around 70-80% finished so you may have to wait years for race specific xxx .
I know is an huge work consider all the possible changes, is just a nonsense they allowing that with potions, but not at the fountain..
Not complaining because all the work that need to be done to match the vids, just saying is the part i miss more when i play it.. (meaning more races at the fountain)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Smallfrie

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
she keep saying outfit "way too revealing" even when she is "shameless slut", it is a bug or not?
No it is not.
What you see is 2 near unrelated stat.
The first is your inhibition.... exhibition.
The second is your willingness to fuck.
In this case your character is a slut inside while he/she unwilling to dress in slutty clothes.:sneaky:

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes