Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
No it is not.
What you see is 2 near unrelated stat.
The first is your inhibition.... exhibition.
The second is your willingness to fuck.
In this case your character is a slut inside while he/she unwilling to dress in slutty clothes.:sneaky:
i don't see second stat, why it's hidden?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
i don't see second stat, why it's hidden?
Cause the slut stat is a generated one from outside factors.
Like current lust,sexperience, slut/bimbo traits, fem, and inhibition
As i said the 2 stat only have minor connection.

Slackas

May 12, 2019
anyone know how to do the "pocket universe" stuff? when i luanch the qsp it does not work saying location not found.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
So this has been asked before, but i cant find the answer anywhere here, is there a way to use the command console to add relics? like a list of codes or cheats?

Kinda sucks having to redo the same quests to get the Relic you like every time they update they game

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
So this has been asked before, but i cant find the answer anywhere here, is there a way to use the command console to add relics? like a list of codes or cheats?

Kinda sucks having to redo the same quests to get the Relic you like every time they update they game
There is an option to skip relic quests. If you just add them the game will crash during related quests.

Reactions: Lure of Chaos

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
Also, has developer explained why all the shops are not unified? I mean that "Wearable" and "Owned" filters are present somewhere and somewhere not, somewhere it's enabled by default (but options not present), somewhere there's an extra message when byuing (2 clicks needed) and somewhere not (1 click). Also all the shops are messy (different image sizes, i think all cells should have equal width and height)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Also, has developer explained why all the shops are not unified? I mean that "Wearable" and "Owned" filters are present somewhere and somewhere not, somewhere it's enabled by default (but options not present), somewhere there's an extra message when byuing (2 clicks needed) and somewhere not (1 click). Also all the shops are messy (different image sizes, i think all cells should have equal width and height)
To be short:NON OF THE SYSTEMS ARE UNIFIED
To be more elaborate:whenever the dev ads something and differ from template the dev use work around solutions instead of system update->the game is fragmented

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Its a cliffhanger WIP content
it seem everything in this games "work in progress", i want to know if WIP will be ever finished, i'm tired of "work in progress" games, and some of "work in progress" never finished, they are abandoned, they start it but don't finish it, and to predict your reply i'll say quality must over quantity

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
it seem everything in this games "work in progress", i want to know if WIP will be ever finished, i'm tired of "work in progress" games, and some of "work in progress" never finished, they are abandoned, they start it but don't finish it, and to predict your reply i'll say quality must over quantity
Well the game is in active development.
And that content kinda gay/tg incest so probably at the bottom of the list... ups the dev may as well does not have a list...

Feb 23, 2018
  • Julia can now drag you to CrossPlay for some physical enhancements if you look too masc for her tastes

this kind of forced content is exactly whats needed! more of it please!

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CleanSlate-1.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes