coretex

Jun 15, 2017
The way the game is built and how it works, its not easy to do mods. Its possible, but it requires a lot of foundational coding changes that isnt worth it. You can edit the game for yourself, which I do. I track version changes and my own edits locally, and merge them together as needed. But modular parts to the game/code, just isnt really easily workable with Qsp games.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
how do you get in?
  • New Store Location
    • In the RedLight district Alleyway
    • but it appears to be a "members only" store...

agelZ

Jan 10, 2020
The way the game is built and how it works, its not easy to do mods. Its possible, but it requires a lot of foundational coding changes that isnt worth it. You can edit the game for yourself, which I do. I track version changes and my own edits locally, and merge them together as needed. But modular parts to the game/code, just isnt really easily workable with Qsp games.
Girls life has a very good mod community that introduced other kinks to the game or enhanced current ones in base game. Was hoping something like this was similar to this game

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Girls life has a very good mod community that introduced other kinks to the game or enhanced current ones in base game. Was hoping something like this was similar to this game
It is not like GL ... this one focus on tf/tg the other is just life sim

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Also, you can get there thru the Vtuber/Snatch if you dont have enough, and start getting asked to do "adult" stuff, you get a recommendation thru that as well. Julia's way is the alternate path.
Some one is lazy that link has the detailed steps. :rolleyes: :FacePalm: (cause it bugged... can crash your game)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Some one is lazy that link has the detailed steps. :rolleyes: :FacePalm: (cause it bugged... can crash your game)
Ah.. yea i see what you mean by the spoilers in that post.

Also though.. I will say again, the only reason the QSP player crashes is certain video and/or sound files that trigger it.
I always delete the sound folder from the game release zips, and have very little to no issues with the player crashing after doing that. There are still some video's that have had audio encoded within them, and I havnt encountered any that crash lately.. I prefer the game to be silent and not make any noises, and even if you disable sound in the options, some things would still run/play anyway, so thats why at the least i delete the sound folder. One of the only videos I know has sound still, is one in the shower shaving series.

gz331903

Jul 16, 2021
how to use the crystal?it says You feel a pull toward the crystal, like you want nothing more in the world than to touch it even for a moment.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
how to use the crystal?it says You feel a pull toward the crystal, like you want nothing more in the world than to touch it even for a moment.
I assume it is the crystal at the park.
It can be used to reverse fem tf... and you can use it by touching it... be in mind that if you use it too much it will start the alien goddess arc.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes