Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Never happened while flyng, only if you got Streaker and run or looks at some happening in the streets you loose clothes i think..
It does just rare that is all. around 1/50 or so
To be precise not full nude like streaker more like you loose part of your outfit.... that i found anoying

Last edited:
Reactions: DandyMe
May 19, 2020
at noon look at the port, look like fem

research at library ... later she will come outside your home

gather at the wardrobe and wash it
In general you need 2+ standard outfit sets
At FH its auto as long as do not wear it(imagine yourself in the washing machine)
i do the research at library,but i can not trigger it,my last savedata show me to search Fortune Teller,but new savedata did not show me to search Fortune Teller,how to trigger it?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
i do the research at library,but i can not trigger it,my last savedata show me to search Fortune Teller,but new savedata did not show me to search Fortune Teller,how to trigger it?
If you did then it will trigger outside your home sometime later around 1-2 week in random.... the quest log at phone notes track what you need to do. Its a link at top
Everlasting Compact
Attained in the lab raid
Unlimited supply of makeup.
Turns you into a Were-Whore
where is the lab raid?
Part of F.T quest line

Last edited:

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
the job Milk Maid how can i get the milk to her?i already buy a Breast Pump and Milk Bottle,but in my room and barthroom did not option to choose?
it says You have 10 out of 10 milk deliveries to make this week
It's in the medicine cabinet. Once you fill bottles, you can go to the kitchen and click the milk bottles to empty or do a milk run. You can only do one run per week, so if you want okay money from it, save up 10 or so bottles.

May 19, 2020
You contacted the Fortune Teller about turning in the relic, now you're just waiting for her to show up and collect it.
what time she will show up?already few days over。

May 19, 2020
A ring of some kind ending with two silver snake heads. There's some sort of dense black material too, it's like nothing you've ever seen.

The material of the ring feels odd against your skin -- smooth and warm. You can't shake the feeling that this is meant to feel good as you...slide it on? But it's far too big for any of your fingers.

how tu use the Double Snake-head Ring?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
You contacted the Fortune Teller about turning in the relic, now you're just waiting for her to show up and collect it.
what time she will show up?already few days over。
A ring of some kind ending with two silver snake heads. There's some sort of dense black material too, it's like nothing you've ever seen.

The material of the ring feels odd against your skin -- smooth and warm. You can't shake the feeling that this is meant to feel good as you...slide it on? But it's far too big for any of your fingers.

how tu use the Double Snake-head Ring?
the Lost One is who?she show up each time need to give her a relic?how many relic need to give her?
It is dumb but here goes nothing.
For relic effects search for shaman downtown small opening. He may message you to find him if you want to know what it does.... if he does and you return the relic before asking him then the game will crash .
The relic you give is what you wear... if not wear any then what you choose .

May 19, 2020
19. 'Flame Out'

'Without regular orgasms to restock your internal energy stores your body starts to consume itself, slowly draining health and energy as it feeds the fire within.'
  • Gain
    1. Find the crystal in the park
20. 'Eternal Flame'

'You are preternaturally attractive and time does not seem to have any impact on you. While you are not immortal it''s entirely possible you could stay young, and hot, forever.'

why i in the park touch the crystal,did not have these traits?

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes