shaeshan

Aug 24, 2017
I put on the Bell necklace (Hucow transformation) but I cant find anything about how to take it off. How can I un-curse it to remove the relic?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Found this entry on the wiki: +10 mc_domBuff: While working at the library and handling punishment for a student choose to 'Offer way out'

How do you trigger that? I've worked at the library a lot, and have never had anything about punishment for students come up.
Hell i know... aside from the getting started segment(that i wrote few days ago) it is grossly outdated... al be it may have some 'artifacts'(never played content) in the game

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, either having too many money isn't that useful..
You can't buy the University Manor for yourself & the Bank not giving interests on deposit!
You can try to buy it just ends with fraud flag at the bank... and the employee is on leave... if you are half wamp then you can take it for free...

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
You can try to buy it just ends with fraud flag at the bank... and the employee is on leave... if you are half wamp then you can take it for free...
Yes, but you won't be the owner of it..
I said for yourself!
And yes, no need money while buying it for the Vampire.. just a bit for the restauration of it, later..

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Try to search again for it.. there're 7 places.. perhaps in one you missed otherwise i guess you could attempt to cheat a bit on a save..
To be honest you can loose the silver bra it can be worn... ask what traits he/she has or met the nude villain
You can also loose the bodysuit for similar reasons (while tf-ed)
also starting from first piece there are hints at notes

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
To be honest you can loose the silver bra it can be worn... ask what traits he/she has or met the nude villain
You can also loose the bodysuit for similar reasons (while tf-ed)
also starting from first piece there are hints at notes
Yes, we're just trying a solution for the loss..

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, we're just trying a solution for the loss..
new game or save before loss
the gathering of pieces is only 1-2 game day
no other solution unless you know the code for it at command prompt... that most likely fuck up the game

Foxteq44

May 1, 2017
Any chance you could add a time of day/week/month cheat as well as infinite food and drink cheat. also a rollback button for game over screen if not the food and drink. also some kind of emergency escape for the dreams because you can get stuck in them because of food and drink I believe. would be very helpful. one last thing a get clean button or and infinite clean cheat please.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Any chance you could add a time of day/week/month cheat as well as infinite food and drink cheat. also a rollback button for game over screen if not the food and drink. also some kind of emergency escape for the dreams because you can get stuck in them because of food and drink I believe. would be very helpful. one last thing a get clean button or and infinite clean cheat please.
And infinite orgasm pls:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
Seriously food and drink intake can be automated... seriously:mad: read this at first
auto clean services can be found starting downtown public washroom....
Someone is tardy...
:poop::poop::poop:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
For anyone stuck on the stupid mud wrestling quest for Julia, seems like you need a minimum 35 fem to do the sign up otherwise it is hidden and not explained.
Location is the beach on Saturday after 1pm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Smallfrie

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
And infinite orgasm pls:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
Seriously food and drink intake can be automated... seriously:mad: read this at first
auto clean services can be found starting downtown public washroom....
Someone is tardy...
:poop::poop::poop:
I'm waiting for the beautician and hairdresser at home.. Why we owning a phone otherwise??? :sleep:
How about the postal service? We can't have those magazines delivered straight at home every week??? :sleep:
Probably he didn't noticed most of the morning actions can be done with the app..

I would advise him to visit the warehouse at Wharf district, but that would mean also have to do some more research..

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
For anyone stuck on the stupid mud wrestling quest for Julia, seems like you need a minimum 35 fem to do the sign up otherwise it is hidden and not explained.
Location is the beach on Saturday after 1pm.
It is probably coincidence it is more likely related to inhibition and slut rating... cause fem flipping points are 30 and 50... also contribute to slut rating a bit

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I messed around with it for a while trying to figure it out, thought it might need a bikini or something. Ended up pumping a bunch of stats so one was wearable, and the option appeared. Cheated a few more values to find the trigger, finally found that it was gated to 35+ fem.

Just tested setting exhibition 100 and slut level to total whore, still only has leave tent, no option to enter contest.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes