Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The necklace seems like it refuses to stay on yourcock, you can't wear multiple relics at the sametime.
how to take off Double Snake-head Ring to change other relic?
necklace on your cock?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
you have to deplete it first...(get it to full then use it)(or if you have the dildo relic you can transfer the charge)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I messed around with it for a while trying to figure it out, thought it might need a bikini or something. Ended up pumping a bunch of stats so one was wearable, and the option appeared. Cheated a few more values to find the trigger, finally found that it was gated to 35+ fem.

Just tested setting exhibition 100 and slut level to total whore, still only has leave tent, no option to enter contest.
Oh mud wrestling requires fem and not inh... hm the dev messed up this one ...

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I mean it's still sort of logical if Julia is a feminisation path. Just annoying as shit that it didn't tell me what it wanted. A throwaway line like I don't feel girly enough for this, or activity is too girly, something to that effect.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I'm waiting for the beautician and hairdresser at home.. Why we owning a phone otherwise??? :sleep:
How about the postal service? We can't have those magazines delivered straight at home every week??? :sleep:
What you described is a thing in rl and older than tv lunch...:rolleyes:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I mean it's still sort of logical if Julia is a feminisation path. Just annoying as shit that it didn't tell me what it wanted. A throwaway line like I don't feel girly enough for this, or activity is too girly, something to that effect.
It is the exhibitionist slut path... she just want you to pass as a woman first... the fem path is the resisting way when you claim to be trans

May 19, 2020
necklace on your cock?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
you have to deplete it first...(get it to full then use it)(or if you have the dildo relic you can transfer the charge)
Currently this item has 3 out of 6 charges. It needs to be fully charged before it can be used.

You are currently holding this relic deep in your ass.needs to use all the charges?

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
Fortuneteller's Fetch if i say i couldn't find it,did it have any Influence?
No. Saying you didn't find it lets you keep it; saying you did turns it over to her. If there are any greater consequences, for either decision, I've not encountered them before. Mostly if you like the relic's ability, keep it, otherwise give it to her to make her happy and keep the inventory free of clutter.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Currently this item has 3 out of 6 charges. It needs to be fully charged before it can be used.

You are currently holding this relic deep in your ass.needs to use all the charges?
go get yourself fucked 3 more.... activate the ring ....take it out.
half charge is not usable

May 19, 2020
Keep walking on the beach.. You will notice the tent.. Go then back when there will be someone inside of it..
ocket Watch
  • Attained at the beach cave
  • Allows fast-forwarding time
how can i get the ocket Watch?the option Help out a little? i talk to them,they says
"It's just about a half-mile down the coast here. But it's only accesible by kayak and can be hard to miss if you don't know where the opening forms."

She gestures various broken pieces of pottery and seemingly random artifacts spread around the camp site. "This is all that we've uncovered so far, but it's still early days yet."

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes