May 19, 2020
what is the melisa event? i meet her in the jym,she say she will in the bar at night,can meet her in there,but i did not Add a note,the phone note did not tips.and i could not find the talk again。

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
what is the melisa event? i meet her in the jym,she say she will in the bar at night,can meet her in there,but i did not Add a note,the phone note did not tips.and i could not find the talk again。
Melissa story line can be accessed from Hooters job(default) and gym (buggy)
That regular meeting is wednesday ~8pm... as long you have her number you can date her at your leasure and do her story

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
it says You have a date with Melissa today.but i see the note not any tips
Have you ever used a calendar? phone top menu
As for Melissa 'date' more of a girls night out. If you work at Hooters its after shift...
Do you 'need help'? Walk around at the park at night... :devilish:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
how to get rid of big nails from potions and also the crown shaped ring
Another potion to shrink those or just drink to the pedestal, should remove all the effects..
You need to search in the library for hints about cursed relics, then go back to the Pawn shop and ask for the candle, prepare it and use at home, then remove the cursed relic..

Do you 'need help'? Walk around at the park at night... :devilish:
You talked with the Demon, admit it!
Anyway the rapists at the park are a good income with the right power.. but is faster go half vampire and then using the bar to hunt for that..

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Another potion to shrink those or just drink to the pedestal, should remove all the effects..
You need to search in the library for hints about cursed relics, then go back to the Pawn shop and ask for the candle, prepare it and use at home, then remove the cursed relic..
he /she refers to the monster claws

May 19, 2020
Shard Bearer'

'You hold a piece of crystalized magic inside you granting temporary regenerative abilities when powered by sexual energy. It''s like your own personal orgasm-powered fountain of youth.'

• Gain
    1. Trap the succubus
      • you lose Flame Out and Eternal Flame
    2. Free the fortune teller
how to Trap the succubus or Free the fortune teller?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Shard Bearer'

'You hold a piece of crystalized magic inside you granting temporary regenerative abilities when powered by sexual energy. It''s like your own personal orgasm-powered fountain of youth.'

• Gain
    1. Trap the succubus
    2. Free the fortune teller
how to Trap the succubus or Free the fortune teller?
Its a linear easy questline.
Its not worth mention it... play the game and the clues will come...
But if you do not know what to do in any quest with no instructions often timed or needs your investigation(visit library meet with related npc, wait for events)
No more help for you... (to lazy to write a full WT... and answer stupid questions about it line by line)
Only come back if you are really stuck.
ps:No needs to be sad..what i wrote down is more or less the universal solution to game logic.... will be included in wiki. (some player does not need bimbo hipno vid to be one...:sneaky:)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DandyMe
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes