DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Only come back if you are really stuck.
ps:No needs to be sad..what i wrote down is more or less the universal solution to game logic.... will be included in wiki. (some player does not need bimbo hipno vid to be one...:sneaky:)
But i love tormenting you with annoying questions! For that i'm sad! :p

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Its a linear easy questline.
Its not worth mention it... play the game and the clues will come...
But if you do not know what to do in any quest with no instructions often timed or needs your investigation(visit library meet with related npc, wait for events)
No more help for you... (to lazy to write a full WT... and answer stupid questions about it line by line)
ps:No needs to be sad..what i wrote down is more or less the universal solution to game logic.... will be included in wiki. (some player does not need bimbo hipno vid to be one...:sneaky:)
You exhibited far more patience with that idiot than I would have. Hats off to you, but at some point, you're going to need to cut him off for your own sanity.

May 19, 2020
21. 'Shard Bearer'

'You hold a piece of crystalized magic inside you granting temporary regenerative abilities when powered by sexual energy. It''s like your own personal orgasm-powered fountain of youth.'

• Gain
    1. Trap the succubus
      • you lose Flame Out and Eternal Flame
    2. Free the fortune teller
      • you lose Flame Out and Eternal Flame
if i Free the fortune teller,then can i have new Fortune Teller Quests ?

May 19, 2020
You can feel the anger boil off of her like heat waves off a red-hot frying pan. This can not be good!

What you have done is dangerous, you meddle in affairs you know nothing about! You must return that Elise back to her crystal prison at once!

However, I can sense a crystal nearby and even know how you can gain access to it. There will be a gathering of learned scholars at their domicile. I have added the event to your calendar.

Events are not aligned for this occurance. Keep your calendar free so you can tend to my demands. I will speak with you again once the time is right.

May 19, 2020
The man smiles at you, showing off a bright gold grill inset against his teeth. Something about him tells you his look is cultivated to help with his work -- and based on the rest of this outfit his work can only be one thing...

"Hey baby, you looking to make some real fucking money?" he asks you.
"There are a lot of men, and even some women, who will pay top dollar for a little companionship. I'm a facilitator of recreational entertainment. I can help you connect with these guys so we both can make a tidy profit."
why i only can Decline his offer?

May 19, 2020
Dark Passenger'

'You are powered by infernal energies and no longer need to eat, drink, or sleep. Your cravings lie elsewhere'
it says You need to feed!,what is it mean?

May 19, 2020
Its a linear easy questline.
Its not worth mention it... play the game and the clues will come...
But if you do not know what to do in any quest with no instructions often timed or needs your investigation(visit library meet with related npc, wait for events)
No more help for you... (to lazy to write a full WT... and answer stupid questions about it line by line)
i want to Trap the succubus not Free the fortune teller,but i just meet the the latter options,is there any front options?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Dark Passenger'

'You are powered by infernal energies and no longer need to eat, drink, or sleep. Your cravings lie elsewhere'
and what is The role of Craving?
it says You need to feed!,what is it mean?
Your neck burns from the silver in the choker andyou quickly remove it! how to do this?
Well... if you do not know what does a succubus do... THIS IS A GAME FOR ADULTS...

• Haha
Reactions: coretex
May 19, 2020
Based on the size and shape of the building, you have to guess that any research labs would be underground. And any access point to such a restricted area is not going to be in the lobby. You have to get deeper into the building somehow.
i already do the night Janitor at AMI Lab Job,Twin Dragon-head Bracelet from AMI Labs in the Downtown area,but this things i did not have,how to find it?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Based on the size and shape of the building, you have to guess that any research labs would be underground. And any access point to such a restricted area is not going to be in the lobby. You have to get deeper into the building somehow.
i already do the night Janitor at AMI Lab Job,Twin Dragon-head Bracelet from AMI Labs in the Downtown area,but this things i did not have,how to find it?
Congrats you have found one of the fucked up part of this game...at least it is optional...

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes