3. Engaging and polished dungeon exploring and combat system
4. Interesting premise of a Hero's wife being sexually humiliated
5. Cool system to have heroine fuck other people to maker her party stronger

Sins:
1. No Resistance Rape
2. No Problem Solving from Heroine
3. Too many Women, lack of character development
4. Lack of introspection of rape / blackmail

Every good piece of writing needs a compelling story arc. Games are by extension, a form of storytelling, akin to Movies, Animations, Novels, Manga, Poetry, etc. In this game, we get a glimpse of greatness. The premise of the story is the Hero is off saving the world. Meanwhile, the heroine, former adventurer mother of one, seeks to save the world. In her quest to regain her strength and save the world, she falls prey to blackmail of a local ruffian boss.

While that premise itself is good, the execution of the corruption was rushed and resulted in the sin of the No Resistance Rape. She basically signs a contract (not even something like magic) that says she will work at the baddie's Adventurer Club. Only that in that special shady club, women can't say no to sex. Also she gets raped essentially first day of work at the Adventurer Club, by the boss and two of his henchman. Then she just keeps fucking everyone and everything without any meaningful remorse or attempts to...idk, not go to that shitty Adventure Club?

Remedy:
Make the "Former Adventurer, Wife of Hero" heroine actually badass. Make her say "Go fuck yourself" when the ruffian try to make her have sex. Make her fight back (say, the Hero left her a secret amulet that protects her from harm or some shit), and slowly make her have various kind of sex with the Club members. (The plot of the game is you have to sex to get more people to go dungeon diving with your weak ass).

The heroine essentially just accepts that her place is to get fucked by strangers. There was a lack of "No I don't want to do it", or "There's no way I would sex myself for your help". She never questions it. I don't think she was even magically contractually binded. It would've been a much more interesting plot if the "contract" to repay her debt to the baddie was a tattoo above her pussy that forces her against her will. The lack of such magic just made the heroine weak, and quite frankly not interesting to look at after a while.

The other 2 side characters (not the daughter) was also a big waste of development time. They added no real meaningful scenes other than having a different flavor of girl being gang banged by the Club members. I would've spent more time developing the Mother heroine and the Daughter. I would add more plot where the Hero comes home, and add the Hero and his perspective to the changing ways of his wife. I would've loved to see multiple endings where the heroine can be completely fall from grace, or saved by the Hero.

This game actually has a lot of potential, and any smart developer can simply steal their source code and work off of it and make a very compelling game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fibbers