Collection Pinup Clop for a Cause [1-5]

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
217721_1912439__suggestive_artist-colon-aer0zer0_artist-colon-an-dash-m_artist-colon-anonthean...png

Overview:
From a team of 53 artists we have created more than 62 unique pieces of art and 32 picture variants. The theme for this pack is Christmas time and that cold winter season. This pack contains numerous edits that include mares and stallions being filled with that good Christmas spirit, wardrobe changes, and so much more.
This 4th Deluxe Edition contains all 94 images: The 62 unique images and 32 edits. Each picture is at a ~2800+ pixel resolution.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-25
Release Date: 2018-12-19
Artist: Various -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD

Datte-Before-Dawn_March-Gustysnows_cum-edit.png KanashiiPanda_Amethyst-Star.png PaulPeopless_Vinyl-Scratch.png pbhorse_Pokey-Pierce.png Shino_Bon-Bon_outfit_no-text-edit.png Shino_Doctor-Whooves_x_Derpy-Hooves_outfit-edit.png Candel - Double Diamond.png MarsMiner - Ms.Harshwhinny.png Neighday - Coco Pommel.png OtakuAP - Pinkie Pie.png ShinoNSFW - Fresh Coat.png Stable86 Rainbowshine.png Replica - Shim Sham Sisters Cum.png Coinpo - Nurse Redheart.png D00mF1sh - VinylScratch.png FrecklesFanatic - Double Diamond.png Nips - Spoiled Rich.png RedXBacon - Songbird.png Replica - Cheerilee R63 Big Mac.png Shino - Windy Whistles.png

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I clop my hooves together for the uploader! Oh wait, I got paws??

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
there are 3 parts but each one is bigger than the previous. Are each folder different one or does #3 include the #1 and #2 ?

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
there are 3 parts but each one is bigger than the previous. Are each folder different one or does #3 include the #1 and #2 ?
1 contains Clop for a cause 1, 2 contains clop 2, 3 contains clop 3.

They aren't RAR parts.