Ren'Py Close to releasing a chapter 1 of a new VN series based in Fallout

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
I'm doing some finishing touches on a VN I made taking screens of scenes in Fallout 4 with an original story. Any general ideas to help a newbie dev out? Oh and obviously the sex scenes are animated. It will contain music also, just to give it a little more life.

Basically, it's about the mc(YOU), a retired NCR Vet that was born in the NCR that had to go through a lot of tough shit to stay alive.
(There will be a LOT of scenes about the MC's past to give you some idea of how this guy came to be where he is now.)
The first chapter has about 3 sex scenes, 1 of which is only available to the MC cuz of story purposes and the choices made.

Please, any feedback is welcomed, and thank you.

Here are some screens to give you a basic idea of what to expect in terms of quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These will be put in the story at a later date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Yeah, I mean, if you are going to use screenshots from a game that everyone can play, even if you customize the npcs/environments, then your only selling point is the story realy, so it better be ground breaking, no pressure, but realy.
And to be honest, the story is always the main thing in any visual novel type of game.

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
I guess using the release word was incorrect.
but why tho?
Sharing a story I suppose.

Yeah, I mean, if you are going to use screenshots from a game that everyone can play, even if you customize the npcs/environments, then your only selling point is the story realy, so it better be ground breaking, no pressure, but realy.
And to be honest, the story is always the main thing in any visual novel type of game.
Yeah, that's essentially what I'm going for, trying to tell an interesting story at least. And I'm not really trying to sell it lol. It is going to be free. I just thought some people might find an interest in this sort of theme.

Reactions: Madmanator99

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Of course, we(the players) are looking for good stories, and they can come from anywhere, even just plain text adventure :) so don't worry and try your best man.

Reactions: Mine Turtle