[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share (closed) 3d artist looking for rpg developer and fantasy writer

Toted

Apr 25, 2021
Hello, I have been working with daz studio for a while and I am I would like to start a project in rpg maker or unity, I already have the idea of the story more or less clear, but I need someone to capture it since English is not my first language. of course a rpg maker or unity developer who can create the scenarios and other things.

Being a fantasy game there will be elves, dwarves, monster girls, demons, angels and others. And all kinds of fetishes.

The story is about a young man, whom a sect that wants to bring back the demons, kidnaps his relatives and he will have to go on adventures to rescue them. Of course this is very summarized.

About money, the idea would be to open a patreon and distribute.

I'm not looking for professionals since I don't consider myself one either, no matter what level you have, we can grow together and learn.

I leave my discord for whoever is interested. Toted#6118

I leave you a render of a scene and the character that will be the queen.

Toted

Apr 25, 2021
The developer position is already filled, we are still looking for a writer.

Apr 23, 2018
I already sent you a Discord request so we can talk about the project, I'm an amateur writer and a Spanish-English translator