Ren'Py [CLOSED] ASLPro3D is looking to hire Python Programmer for Ren’Py Game… [POSITION FILLED]

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Job Description:

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this!

Some of you may know me from my involvement in the Community here or from playing our game “Wicked Choices: Book One” ( ); for those who don’t, my name is Jack and I, along with my wife and @Palanto , are the creative team that is ASLPro3D.

Due to Real Life situations of job changes and work, Palanto must reduce his time spent on our project for a bit of time to focus on schooling and job training…

…as such, we are looking to hire and pay a talented programmer skilled in both Python Script and the Ren’Py game engine to help assemble and produce the Ren’Py Prologue Chapters to our next game “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, while Palanto focuses on his schooling/job training, as well as, continues to work on the RPG Maker MV build of our main game.

This IS and WILL BE a paid assignment that will require at least 20-30 hours of work a Month/Bi-Monthly from the hired programmer and Palanto will be on hand to provide guidance along the way if needed.

Applicant Requirements:

1. Must have experience in Python Scripting.
  2. Knowledgeable in the Ren’Py Visual Novel Game format and able to customize it.
  3. Able to read and pull data (scene image number, dialogue, character stat changes and paths) that the story writer assembles into TWINE to input and program into Ren’Py.

Rate of Pay and Tenure:

Compensation and Payment will be paid monthly (through PayPal) upon completion of work.

Depending on Experience, Rate of Pay will start at $200-$300 USD a month with additional bonuses/increases if work is solid, timely and as monthly Patreon income increases.

Depending on performance, tenure of the applicant can exceed beyond current assignment (6 months to 1 year) and become a fulltime employee/partner of ASLPro3D to work on and receive renumeration on additional projects and plans associated with our company.

For those interested in this position, please contact me here by PM or contact me through email at: artsimulateslife@aol.com

Thank you,
~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I want to take a moment to thank everyone who reached out and contacted me for this position... it has now been filled and will be keeping those who've expressed an interest in mind for other programming work that will be needed in the future.

Thank you, everyone that reached out, I appreciate the interest and help!!

~Jack