[S>Programmer] [CLOSED] Experienced programmer looking for a project/tasks

Radnor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
CLOSED for now, got enough on my plate at the moment. But if you think i can be just a right person for your project and you have interesting offer for me, feel free to contact me.

Hi, I'm a RenPy/Python programmer and looking for a project or just some tasks to work on.

Skills:

Experienced RenPy/Python programmer, worked on games before, both my own and as freelancer, know usual needs and issues.
Can work with NSFW, while I have my own preferences I'm not exactly judging person.

Can do:
- reskin UI for your game, as long as you provide assets
- can make typical VN/sandbox hybrid, with usual or new features
- can make minigames, from simple clickers to complex combat systems
- can do many different things, as long as you can explain what you want

Preferred method of contact:

Message me on Discord: radnor_2923
Or "Start Conversation"/DM me here on F95. If you new member you will need 5(?) post to DM, so just post in thread and I will start DM myself.

Employment Type & Rates:

Looking for paid work. Either separate tasks or as long-term programmer.
Can do revshare if i like your game/idea and you're an artist or have dedicated artist in your team or have assets ready/commissioned.
I am a flexible person, just tell what you need, when you need it and your approximate programming budget/%, likely will be able to work something out.

Availability:

Generally i am available almost every day, but sometimes i have busy weeks and can work only at weekends.
Usually i work fast, as long as you can provide clear descriptions, references, placeholders/assets and communication/feedback.

Work Samples:

Can check one of my games here: https://f95zone.to/threads/defective-sexbot-chop-shop-v0-4-1-radnor.104343/
To see my code style, check sources here:

Last edited:

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Radnor's code is beautiful! It is deep and concise. I enjoy reading it and working with it.

If I had money to spend, I would spend it on his code ;)

• Star-struck
Reactions: Radnor