[R>Writer] Share [CLOSED] Let's create a game together

AlexJoy

Aug 28, 2022
I wrote a femdom game from the perspective of the woman -- you can play it here:

I'd be interested in talking more about your concept for the game, and seeing your art. My Discord is AlexJoy#5451

Nov 29, 2022
Hey! I'm interested in attempting to help make your game a reality. I actually wrote for another game but sort of gave up after about 20,000 words in due not knowing what to do after a certain point. I don't have a portfolio at the moment. That's mainly because I sort of wanted to clean my computer of any mature content. Anyways I'm here to help though I haven't actually checked out the images yet so I am not 100% sure what exactly I am helping with. That is if you decide that I can help with writing of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy2238

Billy2238

Mar 8, 2020
I've added a couple of images from the game, but I've also included a link to the part of the game I've already made. it has no text.

Billy2238

Mar 8, 2020
Hey! I'm interested in attempting to help make your game a reality. I actually wrote for another game but sort of gave up after about 20,000 words in due not knowing what to do after a certain point. I don't have a portfolio at the moment. That's mainly because I sort of wanted to clean my computer of any mature content. Anyways I'm here to help though I haven't actually checked out the images yet so I am not 100% sure what exactly I am helping with. That is if you decide that I can help with writing of the game.
Please send me your discord or message me in discord:) (y)

Nov 29, 2022
Sorry man I tend to work straight stuff and whatnot. Good luck on finding whoever is interested in helping the game become a reality. I must've misread the title.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy2238