[R>Artist 2D] Paid [CLOSED] Looking for 2d artist for long term project

Fellick

May 18, 2018
Project:
- Triton: a trainer-style sandbox game with a heavy focus on simulation systems. The elevator pitch is: Taking place shortly in the future, Earth suffered a major population crisis at some point in the past and managed to recover at a severely reduced population. The game will take place in a small town on the terraformed moon of Neptune. The main character will interact with a number of female characters in and around his life as they discover why the population on their colony is dropping again.

Developer:
- Blind Naga Studios, which is currently just me, but may expand in the future as the product grows.

Looking for:
- 2D artist of either anime or western style. I'm less looking for a specific style and more looking for something that fits my internal vision. The project will need sprite, background and CG work. Any GUI or other experience is also a plus.

Employment Type:
- Paid on a piece by piece basis. Open to hiring semi or full time depending on price and your estimate of the work load. Not looking to do Rev-Share or anything funky at this point.

Work commitment:
- I have a large backlog of items to commission and then once we've worked through that I would like to submit new commissions on an ongoing basis, as they come up.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM, or discord (Fellick#3299)

Job Description:
- Currently the game has 6 females characters planned, but I see that number going up as the project gets further along. Each character would likely need a couple of different poses, outfits, and facial expressions. Characters are currently implemented as a paper doll, so for things like expressions I would be looking for the individual parts and I would build the expressions in code (So like 4 eye variations, 4 eyebrows, open and closed mouths, etc.) I don't know how many total CGs there will be, but I do know that each CG will likely need lots of variations.

- Requirements include:
  • Multiple skin tones (Characters are based on different countries around the world)
  • Different female body types (Range from thin to moderately chubby, and from early 20s to late 40s)
  • Body hair on women (Both pubic and armpit hair for all female characters)
  • 1 Anthro Lamia/Naga character

- Specific fetishes include
  • Pregnancy
  • Lactation
  • Watersports
  • Voyeurism
  • X-Ray shots

If interested please reach out with your portfolio and a copy of your price sheet. Thank you!