[R> Other] Paid [CLOSED] Looking for a Co-worker for easy tasks. Game "Wings of Silicon"

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Project:
I am the Sin, the dev of Wings of Silicon. WoS was released several months ago and we are growing fast. Due to some medical problems i need a coworker for easy tasks. SO that i can focus more on renders.

Developer:
SinAppeal,

Looking for:
Coworker

Employment Type: / Work commitment:
longterm, part time job, 20h per week

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord -->SiN#9651

Job Description:
Hi,

I am looking for a coworker to help me with the development of Wings of Silicon. Maybe it is interesting for you or for one of your friends.

The tasks are to be performed on a virtual machine.

I have designed a lot of scenes in Daz, but they still need to be checked by hand and small things need to be corrected.
The requirements are a fast internet connection at least 16mbits, the more the better.

Time commitment 20h a week on average. There are weeks when it's a bit more and others when it's less.

The work can be done in parallel. That means you can do something else during the time, because the scenes need 1-2 minutes to load.

Total monthly effort is about 500 scenes-checking.

In a videotutorial and a hands-on I will show you everything you need to know.

If you are interested just write me.

Sin

Last edited:

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Hey! I am very much interested in this position! I've sent you a forum PM and joined your Discord server! I'm Ceasar with the Johnny Silverhand profile picture in your server!