[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share CLOSED! - Looking For A Photoshop Wizard To Help With Post Production

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Hey everyone! We have found our 3d artists and are now looking for a photoshop wizard to help with post production for our first game, Escape From The Devil's Eye(Title pending).

General Game Idea: Two sisters, Sarah and Ava, are caught in the beginning of a lust-filled zombie apocalypse. So it would be a dual female protagonist led story with them running into a lots of zombies, tentacles, and monsters along the way. Sarah is the eldest, who is ex-military and has a fit, milf look. Ava is younger and in college who has a slim, edgy look. They find out the hard way, that they are immune. The story would be about their struggle to survive, running into situations with the creatures, and trying to make their way to the safe zone outside the city. For now, this is mostly narrative driven that is light on mechanics outside of simple player choice.

Potential tags: 3dcg, animated, female protag, futa-monster, monster, r#$$, horror, tentacles, and potentially pregnancy

Definitely not: vore

Some Existing Game Influences: Kindred: The Redburns, Now & Then, and Resident Evil

Tools: Daz + Photoshop

Your contributions: Post-render photoshop work that can't be done in engine. E.g. explosions, gunshots, brain splatters, etc.

Payment: $your price per render. Just let me know how much you're looking for. I would order in bulk once I have a set number of renders done.

Commitment: Part-time

If this sounds fun to you, I'd love to hear from you. Please provide a sample of your work.

Last edited:

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Edit - 3d artists acquired! we are now looking for a 2d artist to help with post production of renders.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
What engine are you working with? Daz? HS/KK? That's going to decide whether someone decides to help or not. Explosions can be done in-engine with Daz, and would be pretty tricky for an amateur/hobbyist PS user to accomplish realistically. Blood splatter is easy enough with some brushes, as are gunshots.

What kind of post-production are you looking for? Just the effects type of stuff, or color grading/correction/etc. as well?

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
What engine are you working with? Daz? HS/KK? That's going to decide whether someone decides to help or not. Explosions can be done in-engine with Daz, and would be pretty tricky for an amateur/hobbyist PS user to accomplish realistically. Blood splatter is easy enough with some brushes, as are gunshots.

What kind of post-production are you looking for? Just the effects type of stuff, or color grading/correction/etc. as well?
Ah, I accidentally deleted the tools section when I updated the post. We're working in Daz. So it would be daz renders + photoshop.

What we're looking for is under the "Your contributions" section: Post-render photoshop work that can't be done in engine: E.g. explosions, gunshots, brain splatters, etc.

If you have any links to good resources for doing explosions in daz, I'd appreciate them!

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Hello! Can I see your renders that need post-production?
Here is a sample sequence. Police officer pulls the trigger so muzzle flash -> bullet hole + brain splatter, zombie dead in pool of blood with bullet hole in head.

(these renders aren't final, just a sample to give anyone interested an idea)

Last edited:

TyphoonV

Jun 10, 2019
Thank you. It's clear. I don't see any particular problems. There is only one point. Do you need to apply a dynamic effect to each of these renders? Multiple sequential images? If this is so, then logically it is necessary to add the reactions of the objects in the scene - tossing a pistol, moving a head... This will be more difficult. But everything is real.

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Thank you. It's clear. I don't see any particular problems. There is only one point. Do you need to apply a dynamic effect to each of these renders? Multiple sequential images? If this is so, then logically it is necessary to add the reactions of the objects in the scene - tossing a pistol, moving a head... This will be more difficult. But everything is real.
No all of that is done in engine. So we would just need the vfx applied. If you're interested please reach out over discord. Thanks!