[R>Writer] Paid [CLOSED] Looking for a writer for Naruto: Kunoichi Trainer (Eng or Rus)

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Project:
Kunoichi Trainer ( )

Developer:

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord:

Job Description:
Knowledge of the Naruto universe is required.
Ability to create an interesting, funny and logical plot with erotic moments.
Write not boring, short, lively dialogues with humor and subtexts, where you can see the nature of the characters.
Experience in writing scripts for VN's is desirable.
Take into account the limitations of the genre. To get the maximum out of one scene drawn by artists.

0gZeda

Sep 22, 2022
You're not accepting FR's. Take a look at my post here, under the "writer spoiler" or by scrolling down.. Add me if you want to type at it.

misschrysanthemum

Jan 21, 2024
Hey! I'm interested.:)

I'm a big fan of Naruto and I'd be honored to work as a Visual Novel writer on your game. I've been a writer for years and recently decided to embark on the NSFW visual novel genre.

I'm currently working on a (secret) project with the Mr. Rabbit Team that hasn't been revealed to the public yet.

I have a basic understanding of how to write a script that is already formatted for Ren'Py projects.

As I've just started working on my first NSFW VN project, I don't have any projects to use as a portfolio, but if you want, you can send a message to the guys at so they can confirm my skills xD Anyway, if you give me a chance, I'd be happy to write a scene for you as a way of testing my skills. :D

Thanks for your attention!

dm me on discord: mschrysanthemum

Last edited: