[R>Writer] [CLOSED] Looking for an experienced writer for an upcoming game called New Life.

RudeOkapiGames

Jun 28, 2022
New Life

Project: An 18-year-old boy's future is forever tainted by what happened in his past, but he wants to forget about it all and start a New Life. His adolescence appears to be going swimmingly until a series of events causes his transition into young adulthood to spiral out of control, forcing them to relocate. He had a bad past when he was in Asia; now that he has moved to Vineland City with his family, you are the one to decide his future.
Min is a bright, talented student from a respectable Asian family, but he ruined it in Asia. Follow Min as he attempts to traverse one of the most impactful crossroads of university life, and learn many more new things in the future.

Developers: For now, it's just me and my programmer who are working on the development of this game. | | | |

Looking for: A writer. I'm looking for a native English speaker; if not, then they must have past experience with good proficiency in the English language. | Maybe long term writer if we work out well?

Employment Type: We will start with the prologue, and we will see how this goes. If people find the prologue writing promising, then we will work together on a long-term contract.

Job Description: You are free to work whenever you want. We will start with the prologue and see how your writing will go with this prologue; if people find the writing engrossing, then we will do this work for a long time together. I do not demand your time for this project because I do not have any funding for it yet, and I won't have anything until I release a prologue for the game once I find a writer. However, I'm planning to update the game every 90 days, so I expect you to finish the script within 30 days. (You will have to write between 10-15K words per update.) Sorry, I just repeated a few things a couple of times. :D

Additional Comments: There is something I want to do with the plot (plot twist), but I feel like I should not share it here until you are really interested in this project and want to help me write for the game.
(Don't worry, MC name can be your name too.)
I have written a short prologue, but I don't think it's ideal. I just tried writing, but I think it is not my thing. :D I will share this with you all. I also did 3 renders of the in-game characters, so here they are. I will share all the current tags, and planned tags too. However, I believe they are all subject to change according to the writer. I want to make this work comfortable for them too. :LOL:

Please don't judge me regarding the tags I made; I'm not sure what the best I could have done with these tags!:cry:
Current Tags
3DCG, Animated, POV, Exhibitionism, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Corruption, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Handjob, Humor, Milf, Oral Sex, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Romance, Creampie, Interracial, Masturbation, School Setting, Sleeping Sex.

Future Tags
Mind control, Monster, Monster Girls, Drugs, Ahegao, Fantasy, Harem, Combat, Twins, Fantasy, Humiliation, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Gilf.

Render I did them for the test, but now I will do these types of renders for the game. You can also comment about the renders too, feel free to give feedbacks, and such. These are the only two renders I can show, please and sorry!
002.jpg
003.jpg

These are the characters from the game so far that I made for Episode 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
banner.png

2/4 of the prologue, I wrote: I sent it in ZIP, please look over it down below.
Please DM if you are interested so we can talk more about it. And I have something more to share, maybe much more than you expected.

Also, staff, please delete the old thread I created. I am sorry for starting another thread.

Last edited:

Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I would like to help with this project. I understand you are in the prologue phase and the money is tight and I won't get paid. But I think you are good at rendering and what I have seen so far is excellent. I have attached my suggestions. Tell me if this is what you are looking for.

Reactions: RudeOkapiGames

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
No incest in the tags?
Brace yourself for the coming storm... lol

Good luck with your game and don't give in ;)

RudeOkapiGames

Jun 28, 2022
No incest in the tags?
Brace yourself for the coming storm... lol

Good luck with your game and don't give in ;)
It is not what you are thinking. I made the mom and sister way too sexy for these pervs out there. I'm sorry, but I am still torn over whether to add incest into the game or not. Honestly, again, I think I really made them too hot, and it will make people sad to see no incest tag after all, but it is how it is, I guess.

I have planned to do incest only for my subscribers out there, but I'm open to hearing from the writer I will find. We will see how this goes. Once I find a writer, I will open a development thread where you can give some more feedback and such! I will appreciate every single comment that is being made or will be made.

Sincerely,
RudeOkapiGames

RudeOkapiGames

Jun 28, 2022
I would like to help with this project. I understand you are in the prologue phase and the money is tight and I won't get paid. But I think you are good at rendering and what I have seen so far is excellent. I have attached my suggestions. Tell me if this is what you are looking for.
I will give it a look, and I will let you know about it. Thanks!

Sincerely,
RudeOkapiGames

RudeOkapiGames

Jun 28, 2022
If you still need a writer I can help you. I'm a professional writer in my country. RycGames#4165
You can add me on Discord if you want to hear more from me.

Also, if someone is still interested, the position is still open.

Sincerely,
RudeOkapiGames

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
It is not what you are thinking. I made the mom and sister way too sexy for these pervs out there. I'm sorry, but I am still torn over whether to add incest into the game or not. Honestly, again, I think I really made them too hot, and it will make people sad to see no incest tag after all, but it is how it is, I guess.

I have planned to do incest only for my subscribers out there, but I'm open to hearing from the writer I will find. We will see how this goes. Once I find a writer, I will open a development thread where you can give some more feedback and such! I will appreciate every single comment that is being made or will be made.

Sincerely,
RudeOkapiGames
way to hot? guess it's a matter of taste.
anyway..... good luck with your game.

• Red Heart