[R>Artist 2D] Paid [Closed] Looking for artist for sci-fi monster girl game

Fellick

May 18, 2018
Project:
- Sci-fi visual novel game. Main character is a captain of a generation colony space ship, he and his crew are working to solve an intergalactic crisis. Along the way he will meet a number of eligible human and alien monster girls to pursue.

Looking for:
- 2d artist for sprite work. Major plus if can also do the CGs or even BG work as well.

Employment Type:
- Paid per piece ideally, but also open to pay by time for a larger bulk order. Also will require permission for the art to used in a commercial product, with credit given

Work commitment:
- Currently looking for 6 (final project will have more) characters sprites and expressions, with alternates of different outfits as well as a pregnant versions. Characters include:
* 2 human females (1 with unshaven body hair)
* 1 goblin female
* 1 lamia female
* 1 satyr futa
* 1 xenos female (think like sexy zergling or Xenomorph)

If able and willing to do CG work, you will need to be comfortable with the following kinks:
* Pregnancy/Lactation
* Watersports
* Bondage

Preferred method of contact:
- Responses to this thread or DMs with a link to your portfolio and a price sheet.

Reactions: darlic

nickfarie

Jan 4, 2019
Heya! your project seems like something I might be able to help with, let me know if your interested in working with me <3

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

Raoul_Duke

Apr 12, 2022
Hi, I would be interested in providing character and CG art for your project. I don't have sufficient post privileges yet to link my full portfolio, but have attached some examples of my work below. Please DM me to discuss.