[R>Artist 2D] Paid [Closed] Looking for GUI artist for visual novel game

RikkaNoodles

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 1637361
Project:
This game is a Ren Py-styled visual novel video game of the Yuri genre. Game title is "Lovecore" (working, may change), and features a deeply unstable yandere schoolgirl who will do anything to please and get the attention of her lover. Anything.

Developer:
This is my first serious visual novel project, so I do not have any published titles as of yet. However, I do have experience in writing stories and have published and am currently working on a small webcomic with a friend in my spare time, so I also some experience in publishing and a lot with working with others, as well as directing and working with a team.

Looking for:
- Someone who can design GUIs, buttons, etc, to be used for the game.

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Contract / per commission

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me on Discord: YukisCorner#0420
OR by email: joanna@yukistudios.dev
You can also contact me in f95, but I don't check here super often so might take a bit late in replying.

Job Description:
- The job will be creating a GUI for the game. So, things like the main menu, dialogue textboxes, choice menus, etc. I will provide extensive references for what I am after and will work with you every step of the way! :D

Additional comments:
Please send me your rates. As this will be used in a commercial video game, please adjust your rates accordingly for this if necessary. Thank you :)

Last edited:
May 27, 2021
Hey, I am by no means a professional, in fact I am complete beginner, I got the hardware to do it but I don't have any brains. SO like if you if there is no one else to help you I could do it, or try to do it for free.