[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share [CLOSED]Looking for passionate people to build a team for cyberpunk themed vn

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
Project:
- Chrome Lifelines, a cyberpunk themed vn with a heavy focus on story and characters. Currently in planning and writing stages for chapter 1

Developer:
- (me)

Looking for:
-3DCG Animator/Artist

Employment Type:
-3DCG artists paid per animation and/or per still
-Shared revenue, although there is very little right now.

Work commitment:
-At the moment, very very light

Preferred method of contact:
-PMs here but primarily on Discord
-Discord: Mido#9671

Job Description:
-3DCG: Sex scene animations and still renders, please let me know your pc specs!
-Easy going, cooperative,attentive, patient and passionate about the story

Additional comments:
-Not everything has to be filled here, I know it looks a bit formal but trust me when I say I'm a very easy going guy. If you don't know how to animate that's fine, we can learn together!

-This is 100% a passion project but I understand passion doesn't pay the bills, I am currently working a full time job, and can't devote as much time as I'd like to develop this. I can't offer a lot, which is why I'm asking for very little commitment on your end, but I'm willing to pay for your services. In the end I hope we can create a long lasting team as I know this will be a very lengthy project. Thank you. <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Forgot to mention, please provide samples. Thank you!

Edit2: No longer looking for writers, thank you to those that reached out to me!

Edit3: No longer recruiting.

Last edited: