[R>Artist 3D] Paid [Closed] Medieval game needs Characters/Renders

GrumpyS.

Developing Kingdom Sagas
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Project:
Name still to be decided, its a 3D Medieval RPG, made in Unity.
Learning from scratch, 2 years in the works.

Developer:
Working alone, Discord is Grumpy#3278.

Looking for:
- 3D Artist
- Writer

Employment Type:
- As the game is still in development, I would prefer any volunteers to help, if the game goes well im happy to pay for the work done so far and continue the work on paid basis.
- But, im prepared to pay for the right candidates.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord.

Job Description:
I have a lot of the code done, and I have many asets for level design. I need now:

- Character design and renders. PRIORITY
- If possible, the same models optimized for gameplay. OPTIONAL

Additional comments:

For the last 2 years I have been learning Unity. First, only to learn C#, with the hopes of getting a job in game development, but in the process I have worked in a single project and I'm reaching a point where I cannot delay the graphics side any further.
I have worked previously with Blender, but in order to make good models for my game it would be incredibly time consuming, hence I have started to buy assets and now im looking into freelancers.
Looking into this, I stumbled into Character Creator, that lead me to poser and Daz Studio, but all those characters are impossible to use efficiently in Unity.

I am based in EU, I havea full time job and have limited time to work on this, 2 to 3 hours per day.

Last edited:

tkmapho

Jan 24, 2021
hi can you also add me on discord, m kinda interested in joining you.I cant say m proffessional but i know my way around 3d.
username thugnificant#7794

SK3077

May 3, 2020
Hey bro! I am a writer. I have sent you a friend request in Discord. If you are still looking for a writer please let me know. My discord id is kishor#3077.