[R>Writer] Paid [ Closed ] New project looking for writer

MoonPillow

Apr 5, 2020
Project:
Upcoming new game which is still in early phase of development. The game contains open world based VN mechanics therefore the world will need to be filled with multiple characters and their dedicated storylines.

Developer:
Currently 2 devs in the team

Looking for:
Writer and world/game designer

Employment Type:
Freelance, paid per predefined task

Work commitment:
As there are other elements which slows the game development I would expect 1-3 days per month at the beginning. But I would like if the writer could stick to the project and keep building the world even in longer timeframe.

Preferred method of contact:
Here or Discord

Job Description:
  • Write texts for the game, mainly dialogues (English)
  • Build the world by introducing new characters and their plots

Last edited:

MoonPillow

Apr 5, 2020
Hi. Can you tell us a bit more about the game? Do you guys have a setting, a basic plot?
Hello, great question. The base setting is that MC (Uni drop out) will try luck in another city. But unknown to him this city is full crazy sex parties, gangs, corporates and secret societies. Like people trying to get famous in Hollywood our MC will fulfill his student life in this crazy city. The rest is up to me and the writer to define interesting encounters for players.

I should emphasize that preferred way is to define multiple storylines across the world instead of defining one complex love story.

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
Hello, great question. The base setting is that MC (Uni drop out) will try luck in another city. But unknown to him this city is full crazy sex parties, gangs, corporates and secret societies. Like people trying to get famous in Hollywood our MC will fulfill his student life in this crazy city. The rest is up to me and the writer to define interesting encounters for players.

I should emphasize that preferred way is to define multiple storylines across the world instead of defining one complex love story.
Cool, that's helpful and I like that idea, will message on discord to discuss further details and questions.

Reactions: MoonPillow
Mar 23, 2021

May I ask where the city is?

Reactions: MoonPillow

MoonPillow

Apr 5, 2020
May I ask where the city is?
It's a made up city. I don't expect the need to explain geographical location within the game. But maybe what's more interesting for you is that I would like to create the city as mosaic of different districts. District can be something like chinatown, gangsta neighborhood, corporates area, etc.