[S-Play tester] [S>Programmer] [S>Translator] Paid [CLOSED] Programmer/Play Tester/BR Translator FOR HIRE.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
[CLOSED]

I'm a renpy programmer looking for a new project to work on and to provide my skills to whoever needs it. I'm more than fine to work with any type of story and game you might have in mind (VN/Sandbox/Point-n-Click).
Please read the Additional Comments.

Skills:

- Renpy Programmer: More than 3 years of experience.
- Translator: Two games were translated by me: Fate Of Mirador and Alison Fall Of The Apple (English to Brazilian Portuguese).
- Play Tester: Beta tested to some developers in the past.

Preferred Method Of Contact:
- Here: IAmAB.
- Discord: iamab (please send a friend request first) or get in .

Employment Type & Rates:
- Paid/Share (We'll see what works better for us).

Availability:
- I don't actually have a job yet, so I can say I'm available most of the time.

Additional Comments:
- I still work modding games, but I'm sure that won't be a problem as I don't have a mod to update every day.
- I just started learning how to render in Daz3D so it might become a possibility in the future.
- We can discuss pricing in dms as I'm always up for negotiations that benefit both parties.
- I don't want to be the leader of the team to make the game so I'll be fine with almost any kind of story.

I'm the coder of: Academy of the elite and another game that'll be released soon.
I won't work on a lot of projects so please have that in mind and contact me as soon as possible if you are interested.

Thank you!
~AB

Last edited:

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
What kind of game did you want to make? I'm a writer who has had this idea for a visual novel kicking around about a guy staying in a village due to a college branch there and the residents all turn into actual trees when they fall asleep. You want to know more, let me know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
What kind of game did you want to make? I'm a writer who has had this idea for a visual novel kicking around about a guy staying in a village due to a college branch there and the residents all turn into actual trees when they fall asleep. You want to know more, let me know.
I'm fine with any kind of story really, I don't have any preference :)
Send me a dm if you are interested on what I have to offer.

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
I've updated the post and added more information to clarify some questions I was asked.