[R>Programmer] Paid Share (Closed) Rogue-like game that's a mix of Moral Sword of Asagi and Radiant Historia

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Project: Long-NameRPG (The real title name is a secret for now)

Developer: AmyLuMinati (me)

Looking For: Experienced RPGMaker developer or Unity developer. I need someone who can communicate via text at least once a week.

Employment Type: We can share revenue or we can work out an estimate for a price or wage.

Work Commitment: One-shot project. I'm not 100% certain, because I don't know how much work this would be on the coding side. If you can code me the battle system in a way that I can edit it on my own, then you can be off the hook after that. But if you want to stay throughout the whole process to help things go smoothly

More Details: I have a game concept idea that I've put quite a bit of time into working out, but sadly I'm a layman at programming. I am, however, pretty good at art so I would love to team up with someone to make a game. To get a feel for what type of game, it would be similar to Moral Sword of Asagi (you fight enemies that harass and attempt to capture the heroines during combat), but with an added layer of depth to the battle system, leaning in the direction of Radiant Historia/Plants Vs Zombies gameplay (characters battling in lanes with monsters moving forward and a combat system that focuses on controlling the positioning of the enemy units to give you the advantage, look up Radiant Historia and imagine all of the enemies advance towards the players on their turns.), with a Roguelike twist. I've seen people attempt to make adult Roguelike RPGs before, but I haven't personally seen any I thought really hit home. I have a few documents that explain how everything works more in-depth, but there's still wiggle room for brainstorming if you want to help with ideas as well. If not, I'm fully capable being the idea person on my own, I just need someone who can see my vision and help me build it. If we can build it within RPGM, that would be great, or if we need to build it from scratch, I'm cool with that too.

If you want to get in contact and discuss any further details, my discord is amyluminati#3248 or DM me.
Thanks.

(Here's 3 early concepts I have drawn for the playable characters)