[R>Programmer] Paid [CLOSED] Searching an experienced Unity programmer for a big futanari game project

007au

Aug 23, 2019
Edit : the job offer is closed

Hello there !
I am working in the shadows since a very long time in this project so it's kinda exciting to finally make it public !

Project:

The project name is “Futanari in Ladies City” and is exactly what the title suggests :
the player plays as a hermaphrodit woman in a town full of girls. I have a story in mind but I didn’t focus on it yet.

Basically, the player controls a customized 2D model animated on Spine and can freely move around in a 3D environment.
There is a more detailed version of the avatar on the side of the screen that serves as a status bar.
The player can talk to NPCs like in a visual novel, do missions for them, and of course, unlock sex scenes.

main_menu.png interface_filc_16_9.png
interface2_filc_16_9.png exploration_dialogue.png

I would like to launch the game on Patreon (and other platforms) and make people vote for what kind of content
they would like to see added to the game. As long as there is support, we could keep things going for years :
make the game bigger and bigger. Ideally, I would like the game to be free to play, only countings on patrons
for financement. I would also like to make it open source so people could mess with it if they want and even
make their own stories.

I spent 2 years and a half fulltime on it, mainly working on the character customization system. I created
thousands of assets, hundred of pages to explain how they work and even did a market study during 4 months.
I already had help from a few programmers friends but they lack the time to help more. What I need is someone
to finish their work so I could finally have a demo to launch a patreon. This mission will only be about the demo
but it would be super nice if the programmer would stay with me for the patreon adventure awaiting right after.

Developer:

From now, I almost worked alone on the whole project. I studied graphic design as well as game design. I also
learned a lot of other stuffs like marketing and even did a little of programmation. I worked in game industry
for 3 years and then the company died.

A friend helped me a lot, setting up the base for customization and exploration. He will be able to answer
our questions in his free time. He is a senior Unity programmer so we are guaranteed to have a solid help.

Another programmer I paid is currently still working on the first mission I gave him. Depending on him,
we may have to finish what he began but he will still be able to answer our questions as well.

Looking for:

- I am looking for a C# programmer that knows Unity pretty well.
- Someone not necesseraly super experimented but who at least did one or two small games.
- Someone that would probably become the main programmer, and will have to be ready for that.
- Someone patient because some features can become really complex and take months to polish.
- Someone that could question my work and take decisions with me.
- Ideally, someone interested enough in the game to make suggestions and stay after the launch on Patreon.

Employment Type:

I will pay the programmer as a freelancer until the demo is finished. After that, I would like to share equally
patreon income and maybe create a company. My maximum budget for the demo is 8000$ but ideally,
I would like to spend 3000 to 5000$ because there are chances that the patreon won’t work straightaway.
I don’t want to burn all of my savings. Patreon sharing would depend on our work time but of course we will discuss about it.

Work commitment:

It’s a very long-term project but this job offer is only for the demo. The demo should ideally be ready in less than 6 months.
I think there is a maximum of 400 to 500 hours of development work that can be done part time if needed. The time needed
is difficult to estimate and will depend from person to person though. To me, it’s more important that the demo is correctly polished
so if more time is needed, we will take it. The only issue is my budget so I will help as much as I can on repetitive tasks and integration
so the programmer will be able to focus on… programming.

Preferred method of contact:

You can contact me on Discord, search for Axel#1165. I am not super good
when it comes to talking or listening in english but I can read and write, no problem.

Job Description:

I divided the programming work into 5 missions of different sizes. I made a document for each mission.
They are written in french but I am currently translating them in english.

- The first mission is about the detailed avatar used as a status bar. We are making sure that every
possibility of character customization work. This is the mission that is normally almost finished
but the new programmer may have to finish it:

mission1.png

- The second mission is about the character customization interface.
Making menus and interface work as well as making a saving system for the avatar:

mission2.png

- The third mission is for the interface in the main menu, dialogues, options and exploration:

mission3.png

- The fourth mission is about what to display on the animated Spine model
depending on the customization options:

mission4.png

- The fifth mission is similar to the fourth. It’s about the Spine model during the sex scene.
The document and the animation aren’t done but this will be the shortest programming mission.
There may be some work to do with displacements and interactions for the exploration mode as well.

Additional comments:

If you are interested in this offer but think I made errors in the documents, made bad estimations somewhere,
could have done something better, please tell me. I am searching for someone trustworthy, frank and honest
that will build this project with me over the years. I already sacrificed a lot to get there, help me to make all my efforts concrete !

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtamelo

007au

Aug 23, 2019
Hello, I am closing the job offer since I got enough applications already. I would like to thank everyone that read through this thread and thank even more those that applied. I won't be able to choose everyone sadly so all I can do is wish everyone the best luck in their current and future projects.