Identify [Closed] Searching for a Poke-girl (or furries?) game I played over a year ago

Tanosblood

Jun 20, 2021
Ok, I'm trying to reconnect. The game was a JRPG with very cute 2d anime graphics (no RPGmaker) in which you could date and tame some sort of poke-girls, or furries maybe, and the female equivalent of Doc.Oak. There was a part in which you could date the girls, give them presents, and a part was a dungeon crawler with exagonal cells and turn battles, in which you could find new girls to add to your party.

Tanosblood

Jun 20, 2021
Nope! Another great game (and it is quite similar) but it's not what I am looking for. In the game I'm talking about there was a central menu in which you could date, go to your own apartment, and make some other choiches. It wasn't all free roaming.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The only game I know of with hexagonal cells is Price for Freedom: Avarice but I don't know if anything else lines up.

If nothing else, you could try to filter for monster girl + turn based combat or monster girl + combat and filtering out RPGM games, or some variation on that.

Reactions: Tanosblood