[R>Artist 2D] Share [Closed] Starting Up and Managing A NSFW Art Team

heneromedia

Aug 26, 2018
Project:
I want to start up and manage a NSFW art team.

Artist:
My kink list:

Looking for:
NSFW Artists who can do any of the following:
  • sketch
  • line-art
  • coloring
  • 2D animation [huge plus but not required]
  • pixel/binary art/animation [huge plus but not required]
Overall, I'm currently looking for a MAX OF 5 art assistants.

Work commitment:

Part-time

Preferred method of contact:
Discord:

Job Description:
I realize that art takes a lot of time to do and if I can get a chance to work with a few artists then we can get more work done and eventually we can start offering our services or creating projects together. If we can break tasks down into parts, we can put out a good amount of NSFW artwork. If we're able to create different styles or a style that is aesthetically enticing, we can produce more work that has a lot of variety.

Essentially when tasks are broken up, the amount of time to do a task is decreased:
  • sketch will take roughly 2-4 hours
  • line-art will take roughly 2-4 hours
  • coloring will take roughly 2-4 hours
In total, it took roughly 6-12 hours to create an art piece if one artist is doing every task. While each artist have their own aesthetic (style) to their work, the completion time will be more or less around those work hours if done solo.

Skills:
I'm able to do all the skills I'm looking for, but like I said I want to break tasks down into parts. So I might be creating a sketch, line-art, coloring, 2D animation, or pixel/binary art. As far as management goes, I'm able to communicate clearly in a decent amount of time, update any social or donation-based online accounts, and establish a payroll when we generate funds.

Availability:
The best time to message me is in Central Standard Time UTC -6

Employment Type & Rates:
Contract work for revenue share

= Revenue Share Break down =
  • Generate $1 - $1000 - goes to the artists I recruited (5 core artists each get 20%)
  • Generate $1001 - $2000 - 5% goes to me / 19% goes to each artist I recruited
  • Generate $2001 and above - 10% goes to me / 18% goes to each artist I recruited
= How revenue is generated =

Donations + Commissions = $ REVENUE $

Artist gets paid each month via PayPal. Please provide the email you use for the PayPal account.

Commissions are $50 USD for the full piece (sketch, line-art, and color). The payment is split amongst the group. The more commissions we do, the more money we earn.

Additional items such as extra characters ($10) and/or background ($10) will be an additional $10 USD to the commission work (so extra characters + background = $20).

Bulk commission pricing is negotiable if there is someone who needs art for his/her project. We shall not work on projects that goes below our flat commission rate of $50 USD.

When the art team generates revenue of $2001 and above, bi-weekly payments will be sent to each artist on the team.

When the art team generates revenue of $3000 and above, we can start exploring other projects.

Any third party member who gets recruited get a flat rate of $200 weekly when the core art team generates revenue of $5000 and above.

Additional comments:
Serious inquiries only. I need artists, not critics, flakers, or soloists. Any content made belongs to the group as a whole, not the individual artist. This is a team effort and we share the success and the spoils. Also we're only doing original work or requests. Fan-art will be made by the individual artist on his/her own time and will not count for the team's content.

Work Samples:

Check the attachments. These are collaborated work from different artists. I'm still currently trying to find a style or styles that are aesthetically enticing.

Last edited:

Reibles

Apr 16, 2021
Hello) Your discord invite doesn't work. Do you still need artists? Please write me cookyspooky#0986

Andrevotto

Nov 4, 2022
Hi! I'll link my portfolio so you can see if my artstyle can fit for your project. Also, I already workjed on NSFW projects, so I have some more examples (not in my portfolio), but I'll show it to you if you like my style

heneromedia

Aug 26, 2018
Hi! I'll link my portfolio so you can see if my artstyle can fit for your project. Also, I already worked on NSFW projects, so I have some more examples (not in my portfolio), but I'll show it to you if you like my style

Hello, I'm not pitching a project. I'm really looking for artists (art assistants) who will work as a team. I believe that we can get a lot of artwork done when we work together and break tasks down into parts.

Your style looks good, but be open to work with different styles. Maybe someone will be looking for a particular style if they like the art team's work.

If you're interested in working in a team, then feel free to jump into the discord server. :)

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Maybe someone will be looking for a particular style if they like the art team's work.
So u r looking to make a art team who will provide artworks for other game developers, right ? I would love to b a part of that.

heneromedia

Aug 26, 2018
So u r looking to make a art team who will provide artworks for other game developers, right ? I would love to b a part of that.
If a game developer needs artwork then yes, the art team can help. For now the art team will focus on illustrations. If you want to be part of the art team, then hop in the discord server. I'm looking for one more artist.

Andrevotto

Nov 4, 2022
Hello, I'm not pitching a project. I'm really looking for artists (art assistants) who will work as a team. I believe that we can get a lot of artwork done when we work together and break tasks down into parts.

Your style looks good, but be open to work with different styles. Maybe someone will be looking for a particular style if they like the art team's work.

If you're interested in working in a team, then feel free to jump into the discord server. :)

For me it's okay to work with a team, but like most artist, I have my artstyle and I work with that one created in years of work, I can't just "change" style from a day to another xD

heneromedia

Aug 26, 2018
I don't have much nsfw work to show right now, but I hope these will suffice.
Hey no worries. What I'm looking for in art assistants are skill sets. Not only that, but I'm looking for artists who are seriously interested to draw illustrations and work as a team. So if you think you can work with a team, then this opportunity is for you. :)

heneromedia

Aug 26, 2018
*Update* 4 artists are definitely interested. We've made progress so far and we're going to see how many illustrations we can complete for the rest of this year. I'm doing one final bump to add in the last artist. I need 5 artists total.

As an artist, I have a good idea on how long an illustration takes. If you're good to work as a team and is open to draw different styles and kinks, be part of the team. Serious inquiries only.