[R>Writer] Share (Closed) Wanted a Writer + Proofreader.

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Project:
- My next project.

Developer:
-

Looking for:
- Writer + Proofreader.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share on the game.

Work commitment:
- Part-time + Anytime.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord or email.

Job Description:
- Creativity skills to write a story and dialogues between characters. (I will have full rights on the story to edit or change it.) (Interested story genres:- romance, incest, love, sci-fi, harem.)
- adding ideas and suggesting new ways of story.

Ideal projects:
Right now I am working on two titles pure love and A Deceitful Act.

1) Innocence: This is a game about an innocent couple with harem elements in-game and it also has sci-fi (Small percentage). MC can't go to the outside world he was quarantined in his house and he meets his soul mate in house. And love story goes on. Both are so innocent and cute story. (Slow Pace Game.) (This game is one of my ambitious games.)

2) Double love: This is a game about the newlywed couples. MC is a husband and his wife has a step-sister, who is an identical twins. (Twins but with weird logic to avoid problems.) Its triangle love story Step-sis wants to disrupt the relationship of your marriage. And the game goes on with jealousy element between step-sisters, To get MC. (Fast pace game.) (Remember its a harem game with only 3 characters in the game.)

Any story from you if I like it we can work on it.

Last edited:

NotSure142018

Jul 5, 2020
I'm pretty new here but I'd like to collaborate with you on Double Love. You can email me at my username here at yahoo and we can discuss more detaila.

Reactions: Mr.Axxx

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Hi,

I'm a professional writer currently trying my hand at the NSFW scene.

(A cute and romantic slow-burn story is something that is right up my alley.)

I have attached a (non-erotic) sample of my recent short story.

If you feel my writing fits your requirements, I'd be happy to discuss further on Discord.

Discord ID: Arisushimake#6321

Last edited:

Mr.Axxx

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Hi,

I'm a professional writer currently trying my hand at the NSFW scene.

(A cute and romantic slow-burn story is something that is right up my alley.)

I have attached a (non-erotic) sample of my recent short story.

If you feel my writing fits your requirements, I'd be happy to discuss further on Discord.

Discord ID: Arisushimake#6321
Thanks for your reply. I am working on some new projects right now. I like your writing style. please stay in touch with me. I contact you when I work on another new project. have a nice day.

Reactions: Arisushi

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I am working on some new projects right now. I like your writing style. please stay in touch with me. I contact you when I work on another new project. have a nice day.
Sure :) Looking forward to hear from you.

• Love