[R-Play tester] [R>Writer] [Closed] We're in need of a writer to flesh out character dialogue and playtester to catch bugs

Purplesauce

Crummy Classroom's Developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
Project:
Crummy Classroom

Developer:

Looking for:
- Writer mainly the game's dialogue between characters.
and of course, playtester to catch bugs

Employment Type:
- Up for discussion, but we're currently working off of revenue share

Work commitment:
- Up for discussion, we can start off short-term if you'd prefer

Preferred method of contact:
- if you join our server and messaged me directly that'd be the best way to contact me,

Job Description:
Writer - we need a writer to create interesting interactions between the game's main party members, enemies, and NPCs although creating fun interactions between party members will most likely be your main focus.

Additional comments:
N/A

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2022
Just an fyi, your link to the project goes to page 6 of the comment section rather than to the main page.

Also, what´s your position on a very loose and unattached working style? I think it would be fun to try my hand at something like this but I can´t commit to anything since I have a lot going on for the foreseeable future. Considering that, I wouldn´t really be seeking any compensation/revenue share.

Purplesauce

Crummy Classroom's Developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2020
alright just to make this clear so people can stop messaging me, if you checked on the project before messaging me you'd see it says abandoned, which means we are not working on it, I'm taking a break from game dev until i polish up my skills, you can find me here