Complete -closed-

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Since there is no rule to just simply share "text", i will translate every game for you for free. You get "trsdata.json" ready and for free to load with MTool.

I´m using "mtool" and its awesome new engine (unfortunately only fpr paying patrons) "sugoi", which translates every game perfectly fine to 99,9%.
It has trouble with "he, she, it, we , you, they", since kanji or romaji are always similar. And it has sometimes trouble with japanese sentence construction (example: you are my hero! "you are my brave herochan hero). it is rare, but it happens. And "load" changes to "lord" (i am absolutely confused why this happens. will change it in the future, because mtool and sugoi are sugoi))
BUT
You get "orcs" instead of "oaks" without any problems.

To make it short:

If there is a game you want translated, EVERY (RPGM, Tyrano or Wolf) game is fine. It is only text and doesn´t break ANY rule.
Just tell me which game you want to get translated and i will answer as fast as possible.
Just post a link to the game on DL-Site. If you already own the game, i then know the source in most of the time. If i can´t find the game, i will write you a PM.

And now.. May the BEGGING begin :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AkumaBritto

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
As mentioned in the other thread, MTool doesn't work at all for non-patreons, so it's useless when you share your MTool-Translation-File with us :/

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
MTool is still not my favorite thing to use. It needs a constant internet connection and so many people are lazy to read a manual so they don't know how to use MTool at all. I guess this is one of the things that your thread get's like almost zero response, because people see:

"MTool? I need to download a tool to play a game translated? Nah, thanks!"

Because people are lazy ^^

TL;DR: it is not for free or you need to put some work/effort into it to play a game, most people will be like "Nope, avoid!"

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
MTool is still not my favorite thing to use. It needs a constant internet connection and so many people are lazy to read a manual so they don't know how to use MTool at all. I guess this is one of the things that your thread get's like almost zero response, because people see:

"MTool? I need to download a tool to play a game translated? Nah, thanks!"

Because people are lazy ^^

TL;DR: it is not for free or you need to put some work/effort into it to play a game, most people will be like "Nope, avoid!"
Dunno about the security/safety part of the tool (connection and all that), but bro I dont really think you need that much"effort" to get it running.

For ppl who dont know, its pretty much like this: Just drag the .exe of the game to the tool > run the game with the tool attached > go to translate tab (in the tool) > start translation (free users only get google translate, but its aight)

The tool itself even creates a shortcut in game folder for you to open game + tool in one click after that.

Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Dunno about the security/safety part of the tool (connection and all that), but bro I dont really think you need that much"effort" to get it running.

For ppl who dont know, its pretty much like this: Just drag the .exe of the game to the tool > run the game with the tool attached > go to translate tab (in the tool) > start translation (free users only get google translate, but its aight)

The tool itself even creates a shortcut in game folder for you to open game + tool in one click after that.
and free users can still use/open trsdata.json and load it into their game.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I know how it works but many people are too lazy to do even that. I mean look at the responses to this thread. None.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
i don´t care anymore.. got a warning today to not share any translations anymore...
Bullcrap. Probably just someone hated your MTL Translation, many people do hate MTL. Just take your time, put in some effort and do a fan translation. Even if it takes months/years to translate a game.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Bullcrap. Probably just someone hated your MTL Translation, many people do hate MTL. Just take your time, put in some effort and do a fan translation. Even if it takes months/years to translate a game.
this warning came from adventcirno himself, the creator of mtool.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
And what exactly is his problem? Developing a tool to translate games, but won't allow people to do so? WTF? Shit tool, shit developer - and then he's begging for money xD What a loser.
that´s why i went to translator++, because this guy also uses sugoi and made awesome progress with his tool. there are quite a few new ways for patrons to "softsub" a game now without breaking anything.
and just for cheating and/or messing with some games, i can still use the free version of mtool.

and one thing: he (adventcirno) is watching every thread here on f95 who mentions his tool and he is very active here also. so expect some answers from him about "foul language":D

• Hey there
Reactions: Hakuowlo

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
that´s why i went to translator++, because this guy also uses sugoi and made awesome progress with his tool. there are quite a few new ways for patrons to "softsub" a game now without breaking anything.
and just for cheating and/or messing with some games, i can still use the free version of mtool.

and one thing: he (adventcirno) is watching every thread here on f95 who mentions his tool and he is very active here also. so expect some answers from him about "foul language":D
So it is confirmed, he is a woke loser. My opinion.

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
I would recommend OP to report this thread for deleting it. Since it has lost its original serving purpose after the dev warning, but if OP wants to serve in other way means then the OP should edit the thread rather then keeping it closed making it a be a wastage of thread on here because we are not supposed to that.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I would recommend OP to report this thread for deleting it. Since it has lost its original serving purpose after the dev warning, but if OP wants to serve in other way means then the OP should edit the thread rather then keeping it closed making it a be a wastage of thread on here because we are not supposed to that.
can someone please translate this text? all i read was OP..

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
can someone please translate this text? all i read was OP..
Okay, in other words I am telling you to delete the thread since uh umm you were here to share your MTL after people request right?! But, now that you can't what are you going to do to this thread? Keep or delete or perhaps something else productive?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
this warning came from adventcirno himself, the creator of mtool.
It would seem I am way late to this party, but this is quite a surprise, AdventCirno had told me personally a long time ago that he was not opposed to people sharing their .json file.
I guess he's had a change of heart, huh?