hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Title: The Descendants

Thread: Looking for Devs and game designers and Character Designers and a patcher and web manager proof reader and Game testers or a jack of all I can Write will provide A sample when I can find someone or a team that’s interested

Developer website: F95zone Message me on here if interested. plan on using subscribestar for Patreons , Discord , Itch. Io and F95zone as well No patreon they don’t like my content I am planning on the story having. Rather avoid problems with that if possible and I will not take out any of the taboo content in the story. Willing to add content suggestions from Fans or anyone that works on it with me.

Version: Writing Story = Very Beginning

Hi I am Hodgy15 and i am in the beginning Process of Writing a Story Called The Descendents its planned to be and Adult RPG Made using Ren’py and Daz 3D With both a Male and Female protagonist. The Main characters are the oldest of the 10 Kids and are Fraternal Twins then there’s the Fraternal Quadruplets and the Fraternal triplets then there is the youngest of the 10. i am hoping Someone or a Team would be interested in Turning it into a Game when I Finish writing One chapter. I plan to do a sample of the story and my writing will keep you updated on my progress The reason I am looking for people to help me turn my story into a game. Is cause i am not good at Designing games or creating characters other then. Facial appearance I tried and wasn't able to do it i am good at writing and turning my ideahs into a story but when it comes to developing , designing , managing a site for resources. I ain't very good at that part of creation. The story isn't finished yet i am still working on writing the biographys of the Characters. Haven’t even started any of the Chapters yet. So far The story is about a family of 13 counting The Mother and the fathers fraternal siblings there was 18 but the father was killed overseas in combat and the grandparents passed on from old age They are a Military Family and had family that fought in World War One and 2 they are descendents of the Greek Gods and Goddesses and There ancestors are Leonidas the bold and Queen Gorgo of Sparta as well as Alexander the Great and his Wife’s . Each descendant has the traits of one of the 12 Greek Gods and Goddesses and there ancestors and will have unique abilities and traits that they gained from the DNA of the one of the gods or goddesses of Greek mythology and there historical Ancestors. They descended from. There grand parents were descendants of Father Sky Mother Earth Father of the ocean and mother of fresh water I did add my own personal twist to it. The God of war in my story is not Ares and is instead Kratos from the God of war games mainly because I wanted to link true Greek mythology with The mythology of the creators of the God of war games to eachother. It will mainly be about growing up and discovering there Ancient blood line that descends from the Gods and Goddesses and coming from there ancestry to Leonidas the Bold , Queen Gorgo ,Alexander the Great and his wife’s and the powers and special abilites that come from being The descendants of Gods and Goddesses . in a modern world and the sexual curiosity and lust that comes along with it and the doubt and questioning of current societal sexual morality’s Some of them have trauma’s they have to work through. They players decisions with the protagonists will decide if the the Family will stick together and live a life of love and happiness or break apart will be up to the players choices with the protagonists. There will most likely be 2 maybe 3 possible endings. May add more depending on Fans reception and suggestions . Because of there Descendants being from the Gods and Goddesses all have a multi raced DNA that goes back thousands of years Some of the family members are Caucasian some are Asian American and some are African American Because of there DNA. Ahhh hell let’s be honest the Greek Gods and Goddesses are a bunch of horny Deities . The content in the Story is Hareem , Teens , Age play , Milf , pregnancy , Bestiality , Incest and interracial Relations some times thinking about adding others but i don’t know yet you’ll just have to find out when I am complete the first chapter and find people to help. so Fair Warning if you don't have an interest in this type of content then you won't like this story or game Just giving a fair Warning, My only conditions are if you help me make my story into a game I have full rights to the title of the game and main story and Main Characters but will share right with the title and give you credit for your work in the credits of the game you for it any side stories or characters you add into the game you will have full rights over them for they are your creation not mine and No patreon cause. They have an issue with the content. I plan to have in the story. In Trade for your Time and work any money Made from the game on subscribestar itch.Io F95zone or Discord that doesn't go for resources to update and better the game and equipment goes to the team or dev helping me turn my story into a game I don’t get any money on it. i just am the owner of the title and Main characters and main story. For helping me make this story come to life as a game you will be able to write in your own side stories and secondary Characters if you want as long as we all agree with it and are ok with it and scenes as long as they don't effect the Main story to much and don't differ completely from the main story. You will also be able to make your own spin off of the original as long as The title has a different title Below along with the orginal and if you wish to use my main characters you will be able to as long as you ask Me and credit me for creation of the orginal main story and Main characters. i am planning on writing 10 Chapters with the main story and Characters i am open to ideahs for the Main story and Main Characters appearence as. As Long you run it by me and get my approval first. I am open to new idea’s from fans and people working on it with me. i am looking for a game Designer , character designer , web manager or Someone that can do it all accept the Writing of the main story and Characters. like i said i am in the very beginning of writing. So plenty of time to make a decesion or work on your own Project i ain't in a rush . i also work Full time so writing may take longer then normal. Just putting it out there now. Let me know if your interested. And have an interest in helping make the story come to life in a game with me. I won’t take credit for the work I didn’t do cause it was not my work I only take credit for the main story title and main characters. Hope you want to join me in making it come to life in a game and maybe a series of games. Will let you know when the story is ready to start being created and developed. Will also help on your projects if you need a writer. Just need a rough copy of the story. I look forward to working with you everyone. Help me make this game and I will help with your’s if you need someone to help write it. Here’s what some of the main characters look like facial wise

Last edited:

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Sorry I go into depth with what I am saying that way everyone is able to understand it. Cause I have ADHD and I sometimes have a hard time understanding what someone is saying and miss understand it so I try to go in depth.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
JESUS CHRIST PARAGRAPHS PLEASE MY EYES
But in short I am writing a story about Descendants from the Greek Gods a family of 14 1 mom 1 aunt 1 uncle and 1 brother 9 sisters and the struggles that and abilities and traits that come with it. Will provide writing sample when I found people that are interest in making it into a game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry I go into depth with what I am saying that way everyone is able to understand it. Cause I have ADHD and I sometimes have a hard time understanding what someone is saying and miss understand it so I try to go in depth.
To have others take your ideas and work seriously, it may be best for you to rewrite your OP.

Copy/paste it into MS Word or Google Doc and clean it up. If English is not your first language, write it all out in your native language and then translate it (and include the original language version when you edit the op, under a spoiler tag). Check it for spelling, capitalization, punctuation, grammar, homophones, etc. Organize it into paragraphs and bullet points with appropriate sections demarcated. Once you have done that, use the EDIT button in your OP to copy/paste your work into the textbox.

Your opening volley needs to show you can work on a professional level, even at a hobbyist investment of time. A wall of text that appears to be a first draft is a glaring warning, especially from the person who is supposed to be the lead developer and writer.

Reactions: hodgy15

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
To have others take your ideas and work seriously, it may be best for you to rewrite your OP.

Copy/paste it into MS Word or Google Doc and clean it up. If English is not your first language, write it all out in your native language and then translate it (and include the original language version when you edit the op, under a spoiler tag). Check it for spelling, capitalization, punctuation, grammar, homophones, etc. Organize it into paragraphs and bullet points with appropriate sections demarcated. Once you have done that, use the EDIT button in your OP to copy/paste your work into the textbox.

Your opening volley needs to show you can work on a professional level, even at a hobbyist investment of time. A wall of text that appears to be a first draft is a glaring warning, especially from the person who is supposed to be the lead developer and writer.
Yeah I was trying punctuate properly and spell it right but I think I went into to much of an explanation. And was trying to give info and spike interest all in one. So I overwhelmed myself.

Last edited:

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021

Thanks I appreciate it and I appreciate your honesty most likely .Will retype it see what I can do to shorten it as well.