[R>Writer] Share Closed

Dec 5, 2019
Project:
- A sandbox visual novel with side quests and a main storyline. Currently I have no idea what to do with this project. I have finished 7 characters, I finished 4 locations, I have a map and I have coded the whole map and a refreshing main menu.

Developer:
- tray#7939

Looking for:
- A writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share when our patreon gets set up.

Work commitment:
- You can work on this whenever you want, there is currently no rush needed as there is no ETA.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- I need a writer that could think of a main story and side quests.

Additional comments:
- I have been using Daz3D for the past 4 years and I use OctaneRender for my images. If you reach out to me on discord, I will give you further information about what my capabilties are and I could send you images of the game.

May 27, 2021
Project:
- A sandbox visual novel with side quests and a main storyline. Currently I have no idea what to do with this project. I have finished 7 characters, I finished 4 locations, I have a map and I have coded the whole map and a refreshing main menu.

Developer:
- tray#7939

Looking for:
- A writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share when our patreon gets set up.

Work commitment:
- You can work on this whenever you want, there is currently no rush needed as there is no ETA.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- I need a writer that could think of a main story and side quests.

Additional comments:
- I have been using Daz3D for the past 4 years and I use OctaneRender for my images. If you reach out to me on discord, I will give you further information about what my capabilties are and I could send you images of the game.
I have no writing experience but I am sort of creative when it comes to plot and stuff, characters are not my strong suite. I guess I don't mind working for free cause I can pretty much do stuff 24/7 and stuff. That and I don't see myself as the main boss but, rather a messenger for the main boss. I am not sure if that makes any sense. I sent a friend request the name's Jack by the way. Also I am not sure if I was supposed to send a friend request or something.