[R>Programmer] Paid [CLOSED]

CinnamonSundae

Dec 16, 2022
Project:
- Prototype / Jam / My Long Term Golem I Won't Drop.
- Interpersonal Relationships, Drama, RPG, Dating, Visual Novel, Seinen (Adult Visual Novel), ...Furry... *Eyeroll*
- There is nothing Visually Graphic about the Novel at this time, but it is planned in the future, so... Yeah. >_>
- Multiple Game Systems, Multiple Characters, Multiple Routes. I'm only intending to just get the One out right now, I'm having a hard enough time finding someone to work on it.

Developer:
- Me...? I'm just a Writer, though.
Cinnamon Sundae#1994

Looking for:
- Renpy Programmer

Employment Type:
- Paid.

Work commitment:
- Short Term but possibly Long Term.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord.

Job Description:
- Framework(?) - Prototyping a Concept to completion, a Jam, as it were, I think?
- Mechanical Stuff; Sorry I suck at this. :S

How do I collect items?

Dates - Scripted dialogues with choices, player clicks hyperlinks to collect keywords, different choices increase/decrease npc affection.

Investigation - Interact with NPCs; Figure out their Routine, Listen in, strike up a conversation to earn an order of Items that unlock a new conversation, choose an option, receive an item. [Keyword]

Example: You notice NPC Woman is always stood in one place. Interact with her, scripted dialogue gives receive an item [Stalker].

Now, you talk to NPC Janitor, use the word [Stalker], he tells you NPC Woman's Routine and her dark secret item [Crush].

Talk to NPC Woman tomorrow, use [Crush] and she will run away, leaving [Love Letter.]

Talk to NPC Man with [Love Letter], choose an option; Humiliate, Lie You Wrote It, Confess Who Wrote It

Lessons - Use Keywords learned during scripted Dialogues from Lessons, apply to them to answers. Failure to have an answer results in decreasing NPC Affection with [Professor]

Example: What happens when you mix these ingredients? Answer: Poison. Item obtained [Poison]
What happens when someone drinks this mixture? Answer: Deep Sleep. Item obtained [Slumber]

Zone-By-Zone exploration - Check out Social Hotspots, Take an early Summer Vacation, Interact with your scene - Receive an item [Keyword] via scripted dialogue, and by touching the interactable objects.

Intrusive Thoughts System - This is a major aspect of the Finale, the Debate - Text is flying everywhere, and certain phrases are highlighted different colours.
However, it also plays a role in the main story prior; Intrusive Thoughts. Text flies about, instead of inner monologue.

Click & Shoot - Player needs to fire Evidence at Statements during the Debate, to form their defence, argument or lies.

Additional comments:
I just really need the Code so I can write out the rest, once I have the Scripts and how everything pieces together, I can do my job, as the Writer, in a flash.

Last edited: