Nov 29, 2022
Project:
Unraveling Desire, that's the project name. It's still in early development and started writing for it a week ago. Currently I am at 20,000 words. We are rookie 3D artists and still learning but we are committed to the project as well as learning.

Developer:
- Full time writer and Learning (3D Artist) (Blender + Daz 3D), A learning Daz 3D Artist (The other team member), and You (Writer)

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
An equal share or a majority of the share. We can discuss it further in the comments.

Work commitment:
Anything is better than nothing. So it's up to you how you want do things.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Jack Harper#3993
I am pretty much active 12 hours a day. U.S. Eastern Time

Job Description:
Work at your own pace and if you feel the script needs work feel free to discuss it with me.

For the Writer position, a portfolio will be needed or simple a google docs is good enough.

Last edited:

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I am the 2nd person working on this game. I have been busy working on Daz to figure it out more and get better using it. I am still a rookie when it comes to making characters and such. I also try to work on writing the story as well but creating characters and such takes up to much time and leaves very little time to work on the story. If not any time at all

redonion97

Jan 1, 2022
What kind of writer? Am I must continue your script and expand for further story?
Or I just write the dialog section only?

WrittenCommissions

Feb 24, 2023
Nevermind. You are quite the rude one. When someone is AFK, they might be doing something - like a job? Maybe taking a pee? I feel bad for anybody who actually works with, for, around, near you.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2022
Nevermind. You are quite the rude one. When someone is AFK, they might be doing something - like a job? Maybe taking a pee? I feel bad for anybody who actually works with, for, around, near you.
Dude, seriously I gave you 10 minutes to put a sample of your work on document file or on a google docs. It shouldn't take that long. Then I gave you a warning and five more minutes that I was going to unfriend if you didn't respond. A lot of people friended me on discord wanting to be writer for the project and one of them said that they were too good for it which I understand. Several others were afk 90% of the time I was online or simply didn't respond for days. Not only that if you were doing something you should've just said so before hand, I would've understood. Secondly, You went afk the minute I asked you put your work sample on a different platform that was more trustworthy and verified. Which was really odd and suspicious. Regarding the last statement you said in your post, I've tried to work with a lot of people and am still trying to understand how to work with other people. I am working with the other Artist (sort of) and he as well went afk but atleast I got a head's up as to why and how long it's going to be until we can collaborate again.

WrittenCommissions

Feb 24, 2023
I understand. I do. 100%. Perhaps a URL with all my bodies of work isn't the best path going forward. I have altered that and have my stuff on my google docs now readily acceptable. With that being said, I still do not think I would be willing to work with you. Unfriending someone on Discount is effectively blocking them. We started on the wrong foot and perhaps we will be both worse off for it. Sorry again. Good luck.

Reactions: thedevastator2021