[R> Other] Paid Closed

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Title says most of it.

I've finished my first game (Link in signature if interested in checking it out), and working on my next one. UI design is by far my weak point.

Looking for someone to help design the UI (So Main menu/sub menus, in-game menus, a couple other UI elements). No coding or 3d artwork is necessary. Any 3d artwork needed for any of these elements I'd handle, though input as to what they can be is appreciated. I'd also handle any necessary coding.

I'd provide the "main" colors used in the game, as well as the overall theme, mood, and setting, and you would be responsible for designing a color scheme and UI that fits well with it.

Any buttons/borders/other non-3d elements that would be needed, you would be responsible for designing - this includes window borders, buttons, scrollbars, frames, etc. For things like basic layouts, rough sketches or detailed descriptions would suffice, unless you're fairly proficient with renpy and would prefer to code it out yourself.

The entire process would likely be a bit of back and forth, and a few iterations would likely be needed - the goal is to have a UI I can take and use going forward, as well as easily adapt for future needs.

Basically all the standard renpy UI elements would need to be customized, as well as a handful of non-standard ones. Non-standard include a basic phone UI, as well as a few in-game menus (separate from choice menus which also need to be done). All in-game UI elements need to be scalable. While most of that can be handled via code, any images (buttons or otherwise) that are created, need to be done so with that in mind.

PM or contact via discord (noping#0684) if interested, and to discuss further.