Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
Project:

1. The 3D animator will be working on Harley Quinn x Batgirl project.

2. The Programmer will be working on a Resident Evil Parody survivor horror parody game.

Both projects must be ok with futas. If their is any hard limits regarding the NSFW material please state so when applying to the position. Both projects are in very early development stage.

Developer:

Myself

Looking for:

1. A 3D animator

2. A Programmer

Employment Type:
-These will both be full paid positions. When applying please include your rate and pricing scheme. NOTE we can adjust the prices after discussing the project more but I want to know where you're at price wise so we don't waste time talking about the project only to find out you're 5X over my budget.

Work commitment:
-Long Term

Preferred method of contact:
-Email; I can do Discord as well but please be aware that my work commitments might cause me to take a while to respond over discord. During the initial interview phase I would like to keep conversations to PMs.

Job Description:
1. For the 3D animator, basically I'm looking to expand upon KamadevaSFM work ( ) . While not required for this position, the ability to make 3D models and add music and sounds to the animation would be a strong positive. Due to the size of this project I would be looking to break it up into sections and commission of 1 to 3 minute long animations per month. And then at the end when the project is fully completed we combine all of the sections into one long video.

2. For programmers. I'm looking for someone with experience using RPG Maker MV or experience with python Ren'py engine. Also when applying for the programmer position please clarify if you're able to do level design as well. Games I will be looking to emulate will be "A Zombie's Life", Mr. C's "Corruption" and "Zombie's Retreat".

Additional comments:
1. Communication is a greatly desired skill I will look for in both positions. I don't have much experience with programming or animating so I will have questions. Please be patient and willing to explain things to me that might seem like common sense to an animator or programmer.

Last edited:

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
You might want to adjust what you are asking. 3 minutes worth of animation is not only a good amount of work to set up if the models already excist but requires 5400 renders. Even if you could let your pc run 24/7 (meaning you cant do shit in the mean time) every render can take max roughly 8.5-9 minutes.

What you are asking for is much more for a small team with atleast 1 monster render machine, not some hobbiest.

Lstprod

Nov 28, 2020
With daz3d it can be complicated (not impossible though) for a solo artist. But with other more powerful software I imagine that it is possible.

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
With daz3d it can be complicated (not impossible though) for a solo artist. But with other more powerful software I imagine that it is possible.
Thank you for the clarification. I actually had no idea what I was asking was such a high level thing to achieve o_O I know that you're not interested in this work since it involves futa. But I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of price point would you say is reasonable for this kind of work? Do you have any recommendations where I could go to find 3D capable artist or team who would be willing to do NSFW work?

Lstprod

Nov 28, 2020
The concern in your request is above all the time limit imposed. Is it really that important to have 3 minutes per month? It would probably be easier if you could consider to have that by 2 month. But if it's really important for you to have that then you will have to pay dearly I think, several thousand per month. (That said I have no experience in this, so I may be wrong) All I know is that depending on what you are looking for (image resolution / variation in poses / environment etc ...) it is doable even under daz3d. And surely more easily with other programs like octane for example which render the renderings really much faster. And no, i don't know artist or team doing that sort of things. But pm me, maybe i can try to do that, depending of the scene expected.

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
Lstprod: I reached out to you by PM to discuss.

All: I went ahead and clarified in the main thread that I can work with a 1 to 3 minute long animation per month.

Oliver17890

Jul 6, 2018
I'm a programmer and have worked with RPG maker As well as Ren'py. Interested to work with you on this project, DM me to discuss more about when to start and the payments

Oct 30, 2020
I can possibly help with your project. NSFW ok. Experienced with DAZ and Ren'Py. Just finishing up chapter 1 of my VN My Boss's Daughter. It includes about 200 still renders and 3 separate animations. you can message me here or check out my site at:

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you everyone for reaching out regarding these positions. The turnout was actually much bigger then I expected and it made choosing the right people very difficult. I wish you all the best luck finding work elsewhere!