tardford

Feb 26, 2019
I don't often post here on the boards, but like do you think at some later date that you would end up going back to that project? Even though I only had the opportunity to play the free version. I totally think that it's an overall fun game. I did see the post about the new job and home. So I'm just wondering whether you would consider it truly abandoned or just suspended for an unknown length of time.
I like how the question never got answered.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I like how the question never got answered.
Because there's no answer to it.
And the question itself is kinda pointless.
The dev has moved on, but who know what future holds?
Besides, what you want for an answer? Nothing gonna change.

himeko-chan

May 21, 2018
I just wanted to say I hope one day you return to working on this game it has legit became one of my favorites, its so rare to find a game that has so many of my interests in it and a good sci-fi game its fun thank you for making what you did do if you don't ever return to it :) I am following it on tfgamesite. I also hope your health is better too :)

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
Ain't this game already abandoned?
Why people keep dwelling on it?
I know this is prolly a rhetorical question, but..
People keep comming back, either because they want to replay the game for nostalgia, or they still have hope that, one day, the developers will return, and the game will start getting updates again

Or they just found out about it and want to know the reason why it's abandoned, that's also a possibility

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Ain't this game already abandoned?
Why people keep dwelling on it?
Well come to an abandoned game thread, typically you see these posts and a small hopeful cult that shits on you if you tell them it won't get another update.
Which is ironic cus games that only get a handful of slow small updates get hated on to no end.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So how much content is available protagonist wise?

Like male has more content than female or futa, or about equal amount for clarification.

knownelias

Jul 31, 2022
Male:Female:Futa content ratio
(correct me if I'm wrong, I only found this yesterday)
AFAIK Everyone's MCsexual so you won't get completely locked out of encounters. Specfic things can be locked based on genitals/bodytype, but mostly only if you specifically don't have something (they can't suck your NULLPOINTER). Scenes are written a bit like TiTs (generic scene bulk + specific appearance-based flavour overrides) e.g. "femboy" gets their junk shrunk, but they still get to use it. Later on, anyone can grow their/a cock and everyone can grow their breasts (except masculine MC, who needs to switch to feminine bodytype first).
CG-wise there's 2 CGs for each event, a masculine and feminine with additional overlays to match any [small/med/large] bits you may or may not have. Hilarious in the gallery when your tits materialise a split-second after the image loads.

tl;dr specific scenes can be genital-locked or bodytype-locked but you'll have an alt scene instead. (If you're futa you can choose between both options on some scenes).
You can change bodytype + genitals ingame later unlimited times. (some grinding).
Masculine body is always penis only, no breasts. Vaginal scenes are impossibe without feminine bodytype (And anything involving your breasts) (femboys win again)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
knownelias Split second materialization shouldn't happen actually, I implemented a timer to ensure the image wouldn't load until all the layers were ready, must be a bug, sorry about that!

For the nephews, yeah I dunno either a male variant wasn't written, or the artist didn't draw one, or both.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
knownelias Split second materialization shouldn't happen actually, I implemented a timer to ensure the image wouldn't load until all the layers were ready, must be a bug, sorry about that!

For the nephews, yeah I dunno either a male variant wasn't written, or the artist didn't draw one, or both.
make a micro update just to fix this bug and to give false hope to those who still linger here

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes