Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Submission levels past 1 aren't implementing yet. We're working on domination content for next month. The submission caps work like so:

Level 0: 20 Submission
Level 1: 40 Submission
Level 2: 60 Submission

You get the idea. If you get more than the cap it'll just cap itself next time it checks (usually at the bridge of your ship).

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Submission levels past 1 aren't implementing yet. We're working on domination content for next month. The submission caps work like so:

Level 0: 20 Submission
Level 1: 40 Submission
Level 2: 60 Submission

You get the idea. If you get more than the cap it'll just cap itself next time it checks (usually at the bridge of your ship).
Aaah, I see. Well, darn that we can only get 1 upgrade for now :p weird that it only alerted me for level 1, though; maybe it's just because I'd got 40+ in one trip?

And the dom question was about Lara, not Iannan, since you said a bit ago that there's the option for Lara.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
For Lara playing it cool has you subbing to her, and riling her up has you domming her. Sex is available after you've done either twice. Then she's locked into that state until you talk to her about changing your mind.

Reactions: tsukiouji

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
cheat engine can change anything... If one were good enough with it, one could essentially make a program anything they wanted, by placing runable instructions at the right places... (i think)
The only problem about using cheat engine is that you need to know (roughly) what kind of value it is and need to be able when exactly it changes, which is incredibly easy here. Sometimes you need to perform an action to get the game to read the new money value and reprint it on the screen, but you can do that by just buying or selling something.

Essentially: Select your browser in CE, enter you current money value, run it a few times, change your money value somehow (buy/sell) and search for the new value, repeat until you get it.

That's pretty much what you do for any game. But some times the new result leaves you with no results at all. This is one of those cases. Search for 50(gold) spend 2 gold. search new results at 48 and you are left with no results.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
For Lara playing it cool has you subbing to her, and riling her up has you domming her. Sex is available after you've done either twice. Then she's locked into that state until you talk to her about changing your mind.
Awesome, thank you!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's not very intuitive. I didn't even know domming her was an option until now. I'd even go so far as to say it's a little counterintuitive; I'd expect that keeping in control of yourself would suggest you're more likely to control her too, and letting her get under your skin would cede power to her. At the very least I'd suggest giving the player a choice between sub and dom interactions that actually looks like one.

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
That's pretty much what you do for any game. But some times the new result leaves you with no results at all. This is one of those cases. Search for 50(gold) spend 2 gold. search new results at 48 and you are left with no results.
I have't tried it yet. The safest method is always to only look for a change in values, not the actual value. It might just be that the gold is actually saves as a real and not an integer. It takes longer, but should show results.
There are ways for games to circumvent cheating like this, but essentially they just make the process take longer. Even if the value were to be encoded in someway, you could still detect a changed value.
Also, are you sure you selected the correct process? Chrome has multiple processes running i.e. ;

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I have't tried it yet. The safest method is always to only look for a change in values, not the actual value. It might just be that the gold is actually saves as a real and not an integer. It takes longer, but should show results.
There are ways for games to circumvent cheating like this, but essentially they just make the process take longer. Even if the value were to be encoded in someway, you could still detect a changed value.
Also, are you sure you selected the correct process? Chrome has multiple processes running i.e. ;
I'm playing in firefox. i suppose i COULD try another browser. didn't think it mattered.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Looks like a non-furry version of TiTs though still early in development.
So long as they don't add a metric ton of futas and be a little more generous with M/M then I'm happy.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Early form style text adventure game...

Reminds me of TiTs, but not complete garbage.
Absolutely worth a look!

Turpitudinous

Jul 31, 2017
Playing on the website, it says the most recent version was released on the 15th (and my save seems outdated), but I don't see a Patreon post.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
You'll be able to change your sex constantly, so we'll likely just add a name change option to the HUD menu, next to the pronouns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lillen B.

balzemonn

Dec 5, 2018
Is there any way to raise Perception? Mine started at 2 and rose to 7, but has been stuck there for a LONG time. Luck hasn't gone up at all either. I seem to miss in combat a lot, like 30-40% of the time. The rest of my stats are nearing or at 20. So am I missing something?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes