balzemonn

Dec 5, 2018
I started a new game and haven't had Perception get stuck like it did before. I switched from offline to the online version in the previous game by save transfer; not sure if that had anything to do with it, but it did short me of all my fuel so I went back to the offline and used all my fuel up before transferring again.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Did an update break things? My save now has -5/1 hold space which makes no sense to me.

Could I fix it? Console command, save edit, etc?

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Start a new game, there were a lot of breaking changes this first month as we were redesigning things based on player feedback.

Or if you really don't want to start over, selling everything that takes up hold space should fix things.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
A couple thing in my opinion could be improved/changed as QOL:

Fuel, just display how how many jumps can be made. Having it display 50 while in effectively it just 25 serves no purpose and just confuse the player initially.

Hold space should display 0/25 when empty and go to 25/25 when full. In my opinion it's just counter intuitive as it is now.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
for people still trying to use cheat engine and don't know how, all stats have pretty much the same address with two numbers or letters being different, so something like this:
and, to immediately get stat changes, you are going to need 3 scan tabs at the beginning of the game on cheat engine.(scan tabs being in the top of the file tab) Now, BEFORE you click on your MAIN STAT CHANGE, put zero(4 bytescan) in all 3 scan tabs. (You can wait a little bit and keep hitting next scan to get rid of numbers that keep on changing) Now, all changes from here on need to be directly monitored. the moment you pick you class and your stats change other than zero, change one of the scan tabs to 6 while the other 2 scan tabs need to be changed into 1 and then hit next scan. Then you're going to be on the minor stat change, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT CHANGE THE STAT THAT HAS NUMBER SIX. you click on one of them and it changes one of the stats into 3. Change a scan tab to number 3 and hit next scan, while you are at it, hit next scan on all tabs. You should have 3 scan tabs with 6, 3, and 1 by now. Every time you click on something the numbers change in cheat engine, so hit next scan on all the tabs so you lessen the numbers each time (VERY IMPORTANT, THE MOMENT !!!BEFORE!!! YOU ENTER THE FIGHT SCENE YOU LOSE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE YOUR STATS IN THE BEGINNING, MAKING YOU HAVE TO RESTART, so basically the moment you can save you can't change you're stats). now you have to do the most difficult part, finding the addresses on the three scan tabs that look all the same but two numbers (sometimes four numbers at the end)

Now im not going to explain that anymore, but if you do need help i can make a video on it so you can understand clearly if you guys want.
TIME- time really got me confused until i realized that they put hours into minutes lol (so 2 hours would be 120 in cheat engine, 4 hours being 240)
Other numbers, like gold, scrap, data- Umm, these are the easiest lol, sell scrap while have the changing numbers in cheat engine, get gold from selling scrap and modify gold values in cheat engine, buy data and modify data values in cheat engine.

Never experimented with free space yet, but i am now lol. Im trying to figure out armor and shield addresses still, and IF YOU DO NOT FIND THE VALUES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, CHANGE 4 BYTE SCAN INTO ALL, some are float values or double values so just use the all scan if you cant find with 4 byte scan, with STATS ALWAYS BEING 4 BYTE SCAN. thats it for now, ask if you want video demonstration

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
If hours are minutes then what are minutes? Also minutes, lol. Also we don't control if a value is an int (4 byte), float, double, etc since there's only one "number" type in JavaScript.

For scanning, switching browsers could theoretically make scanning easier or harder. There are Cheat Engine tutorials on YouTube that I'd check first so you know what hentaifelf is talking about.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
usually they use the hour as a separate value from the minute value, so i was just confused when i couldn't find the value of time.

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Well, yes, it's 7/15, so the public one from the middle of last month which is why I said that the next public one will be around 8/15

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Well, yes, it's 7/15, so the public one from the middle of last month which is why I said that the next public one will be around 8/15
My understanding is that the public version will now be one month behind. So the next public update will be on the 5th of Sept.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
a teaser, Patrons will get 8 CGs in the September 5th update.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Looking forward to the next public update Noob Salad, game is shaping up good even thought there isnt much content since its still in Alpha(or is it Beta? i am not sure)

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Noob Salad Hi, If you could post the Cheat Build here, that would be extremely fantastic!
Noob Salad Would you please post the Cheat Build Here.

I am by far a reliable source but I would be really surprised if he did that, seeing as he is the developer of the game and the cheat build is one of his incentives to support him on patreon

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes