EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
348693_banner.png

Overview:
It’s the year 2335. At the edge of humanity’s galactic empire lies the Astanten Nebula, a region that defies all attempts to be studied or conquered. Within the colloquially named Cloud 10 are unfathomably ancient shipwrecks, baffling monuments to a forgotten past, rapacious alien lifeforms, and untold treasures. Beings are drawn from all over the galaxy; hunters, cultists, scientists, scavengers, even politicians and royalty, all driven by the hope that, within the Cloud, they'll find their own personal fortune and glory.

You are one such fortune seeker. Left for dead deep within the nebula, you find yourself rescued by a strange AI. With this uncertain partnership, you must explore the cosmos, track down your betrayer, overcome greedy aliens, and ultimately uncover the truth. But how will the harsh realities of surviving in Cloud 10 change you? Will the blissful promises of safety in the infinite hands of a monstrously powerful AI be too seductive to bear? Or will you assert your own authority over her? Only you will be able to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-25
Release Date: 2020-12-05
Developer: Team Albedo -
Censored: No
Version: 2020-12-05
Language: English (+Any with Google Translate)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
2020-12-05 (OFFLINE): - - - -

Thanks anon_23 for the share

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png teaser_flat.png teaser_small.png teaser_medium.png teaser_large.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The game tags say futa/trans/lesbian but does it have gay too?
Yes. I don't know if it happens when you're a normal dude, but I played as a trap and could have sexy times with the mechanics and I guess technically some of the attack drones.

Reactions: Kii*

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
There are cheats built in for Patrons, for everyone else, you can always use Cheat Engine or something.

OddBaal: I think that only changes the text in your browser, lol. Doesn't actually edit the values in memory.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Would you guys say that it has enough content that it warrants a decent playthrough or has it far too little stuff yet?

May 1, 2017
Looks interesting, hopefully they stay on one artstyle (not like TiTS), but i hope that they will have a huge variety of races like TiTS and maybe even some races we have never seen before.
I really want to have a game like TiTs with one consistent artstyle over the entirety of the game, so i hope this gets somewhere and that they receive some good support.

Jun 4, 2017
I don't think the +250 scrap scene is written yet.

There's not a lot of content in this right now as it just released, but what's there is really good, and the setup looks very promising. It's worth giving it a go if you're on the fence. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing this develop.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Would you guys say that it has enough content that it warrants a decent playthrough or has it far too little stuff yet?
From what i can tell it is more of a proof of concept.
That or i just really unlucky with the events.

I find it does a poor job of explaining the ui, gameplay or stuff of import like how to make some money and not get raped.
Tho i admit i was skimming the dialog rather quickly.
Writting was sleep inducing.

That said: I do think it has portential.
It will need some time to growth.
Might check again after several update's.
I am not into submissive content and that seems to be the focus at this time.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes