Game Build: Beta (75% 3_15) v0.1.0.3

Attachments (3)

(201.0KiB)
(190.0MiB)
(64.8MiB)

Reactions: Taellos

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Is there a changelog? what's added in 1.0.3?

(i've read the patreon page and they didn't specify what's added or fixed in that version)

John2014

May 1, 2019
Known Issues

• If you back out of selecting an activity with Fio, it will still mark as you did an activity with Fio that day, and prevent you from doing a different activity.
  • Gifting Fio gifts will not give you feedback. (Right now all gifts give a bonus to relations this will be changed in a future update.)
Additions

• Fio is now romanceable!
  • All monsters have their overworld animation palettes.
Changes

• Updated dialogue containing misleading about farming.
  • Giev’s quest no longer requires completion of the market day quest.
Fixed

• Fixed a typo in Yonten’s dialogue
  • Fixed Cloverton music playing during the market day event after leaving Giev's tower
  • Fixed Construction window having slots tied together.
  • Fixed save slots showing the floors as 0 indexed instead of 1 indexed.
  • Fixed Job Board being inaccessible
  • Fixed Construction window showing the wrong amounts when you don’t have enough material for construction
  • Fixed Construction window not updating visuals when building or upgrade a field.
  • Fixed sprite sex not receiving lighting as it should.
  • Fixed inventory window items not being aligned with the top.

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
Them taking out the incest made this game unplayable in my opinion.
Yes. I tried to do the selective breeding to gather all the cool traits for ultimate pokemon and the way it works its plain pain and no gain. I think they don't want to enforce eugenics at this point, or something else equally ridiculous. But its okay do get fucked by a horse cock...while also having a cock. The mechanics suffer.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Known Issues

• If you back out of selecting an activity with Fio, it will still mark as you did an activity with Fio that day, and prevent you from doing a different activity.
  • Gifting Fio gifts will not give you feedback. (Right now all gifts give a bonus to relations this will be changed in a future update.)
Additions

• Fio is now romanceable!
  • All monsters have their overworld animation palettes.
Changes

• Updated dialogue containing misleading about farming.
  • Giev’s quest no longer requires completion of the market day quest.
Fixed

• Fixed a typo in Yonten’s dialogue
  • Fixed Cloverton music playing during the market day event after leaving Giev's tower
  • Fixed Construction window having slots tied together.
  • Fixed save slots showing the floors as 0 indexed instead of 1 indexed.
  • Fixed Job Board being inaccessible
  • Fixed Construction window showing the wrong amounts when you don’t have enough material for construction
  • Fixed Construction window not updating visuals when building or upgrade a field.
  • Fixed sprite sex not receiving lighting as it should.
  • Fixed inventory window items not being aligned with the top.
I just want to know and this is a question. Did they really spend around 6 months on this (would follow their earlier pattern)? They still have these insanely basic bugs being "fixed" after so many years of development. The job board being inaccessible... what the shit were they thinking, when they released the earlier version? I thought/hoped, people would catch on to this scam of a project. They are making more now than last year.

What the freaking frag did they do, to make it seem like a good investment? They have proven themselves incompetent beyond reason and the work they do is less than bare–bones. Why do they recieve over 20k a month? I'm fucking sad, for whoever is dumb enough to support these con artists.

There are projects out there worth supporting. Let the developers prove, they are worth your time and money. Wait half a year on a new project (look at the development on an older project like this) and see if you'd be glad to support this work. NOT what you hope, the project will be... that's never a good idea. It's the work on the project you support, not the idea.

You people are not the lucky ones for "having the oppotunity" to being fed this crap. The developers are the ones who are lucky and yet the ones of this project treat you like shit.

Last edited:

Farnesol2048

Dec 8, 2019
Screenshot with album codes variables (main code is at "unlockAllCode") bandicam 2020-06-24 00-13-25-009.jpg . If someone is interested in, codes are handled by TrySecretCode() method from SecretCode class in TeamNimbus.CloudMeadow.Utilities

Reactions: Nitan17
1.80 star(s) 96 Votes